We Reunited

A/n: it is time... for the ending! Who's excited? Who's excited? I'm excited.

Enjoy...

Kourin take out the cloth on her mouth. "Aichi! Please save me!" She screamed.

Aichi nodded to her and he run more faster. He want to reach Kourin's hand. And Kourin want to reach his hand. They are all hope their hands can touch.

They wanted to be together.

They don't want to let go of their hands.

They want to save themself from anything that will make them separated.

...

"Kourin,... I very wish you will remember me. So we will... fully reunited." Aichi thought.

Aichi look at Kourin as they nose touch. "The fate... has granted our wish, Kourin. A wish... that we will meet again."

...

Kourin clutched her head, making Aichi shocked. But Kourin is okay now and look at Aichi. She is shocked but she smile happily. "At the PSY shop, we meet each other. Asia Circuit, I gave you Blond Ezel. Miyaji Academy, the Link Joker invasion. And at Moon Sanctuary, 'we will meet again'."

Aichi and Misaki shocked that she has got her memories back.

Aichi is so happy and he hug Kourin tightly and Kourin do the same. "You've... you've remember, Kourin. You remember." Aichi said as more tears streaming down from his cheek.

"Yes,... I have remember." Kourin said as Kourin kiss Aichi's cheek. "Aichi, I'm so glad... we... reunited."

"And now,... I won't let you go again. Never ever... until my last breath." Aichi said.

...

"Kourin,... "

"Aichi,... "

"We have reunited."

"We will holding hands and be together... forever."

"I love you."

-------

At Card Capital

"So you saying that it was all coincident and then you left." Naoki said to Ren.

Ren scratched his head. "I can't underestimate them. They also fast. Well, at least everything is solved and become normal again." Ren said.

"Yeah, you might be right."

Shingo fake cough as Ren and Naoki turn to him. "Hey,... I might be didn't understand at all what was happened. But as you know it... " Shingo turn silent then he show the screen on his phone. "I can't believe Aichi and Kourin suddenly dating and it's already been spreaded... TO ALL OF THE CITY IN JAPAN!"

"Shingo, could you lower your voice?" Misaki said who suddenly appear behind Shingo.

"Hehe, sorry,... Misaki." Shingo said.

Misaki sighed then she smile. "I'm so happy for them. I'm so glad this happy ending happened to them." Misaki said as Naoki and Ren smile too.

"Well,... I just can't believe the news has spreaded that fast with only three days. I checking in the Internet and there are so many people has talk about it and some of them making a Fanfiction about Aichi and Kourin." Shingo said as he stare at his phone and fix his glasses.

"WHAT?!" Everyone turn and see Morikawa approaching them. "WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! MY DARLING KOURIN HAS DATING WITH MY PUPIL?!"

"Keep it down or I'll kick you out!" Misaki shout. Everyone got scared especially Morikawa. "After all, Kourin and Aichi love each other and it is no wonder they are dating."