Search For Her

A/n: hoho, the tittle says everything. Who'll be the one who will search for her? Is he/she will find Kourin? I let you guys guess who will search and found her. Oh, and I'm sorry if its kinda long updates. And one thing, I don't own Cardfight Vanguard. The cover photo is mine but the cover photo in every chapter is not mine.

Enjoy...

Kai's POV

I glance at my wristwatch. It's afternoon now. Maybe it's time for me to go.

When we climbed down the stairs, I look at Emi as she looked back in confuse. "Emi, right now you don't need to worry about your brother. I'm sure he'll be fine." I said.

"Yeah. But... " She said as she sighed. "I hope he'll be fine." Emi said. Then, there is a silent for a moment before Emi look at me as she smiled. "Anyway, thanks for making Aichi talked. Hope that will change him back a little."

I only could smiled to her and pat her head. "It's no problem. Your brother and I are best friends. It's up to you now to take a good care of Aichi. No matter what, Aichi will always need you and your mom." I said as she smiled more wider and nodded.

"I will. Thanks again, Kai"

I only could nodded then start walk to the door but before that, I turn to Emi. "See you later. Just call or meet me if you need help!" I said as Emi nodded. Then, I open the door and come out from the Sendou's residence.

I stare at Aichi's window. I hope my words will help him even just a little. I knows that loving someone is natural and no one can deny it. But I hope Aichi will not fall down into an abyss of despairness and regretness. And making the word 'love' turn into evil.

But... can I also bring her back to him? So I can see a smile of happiness on his face. So, I will pull him from the darkness of his regret.

Aichi's POV

I lay on my bed and I try to calm my heart and mind. I can't be like this. It is a good thing Kai had made me realized. If it wasn't for him, I don't think I'll be able to escape from my regret.

And my friends... I have to tell everything to them. Kai said they are suffered if I hide this from them. I need to forget about Kourin first and tell my friends of what I felt.

I get up from my bed and come out from my room. I climbed down the stairs, wearing my boots, and run to Card Capital. But I forget about saying 'See you later'. So, mom or Emi will know that I am out.

Misaki's POV

I stare at a photo where there is me and Kourin. I look at another photo where there is the members of Cardfight Club. And I finally look at a photo where there is Aichi with Kourin.

I stare at it and it makes me worried and concerned. What if they won't meet each other again? No, I should not think of that. I have to believe they will be together again.

But I am worried about Kourin. She has not found and I can't resist my worriedness. I want to search for her.

But will I found her?

Naoki's POV

This morning, I haven't seen Aichi in the class. I thinkin' of my best buddy. Where is he? And what was he doing until he can't come to the class.

Was it about Kourin? It might be right. I was thinking if it'll be a good idea if I search for Kourin on my own. But Senior Misaki told me to not search for her cause now we don't know where she is.

Normal POV

Kai, Misaki, and Naoki close their eyes and lift their heads. "Am I have to search for her? No, are we have to search for her? For our dearest friends."

"If it does... " Kai thought.

"Will we have a chance to found her?" Misaki thought.

"To meet her... " Naoki thought.

"And bring her back to Aichi. So, the thread of sadness that always tied on Aichi will be cut." They thought.

Kai and Naoki run to Card Capital while Misaki take her phone and start to call the others to talk about Aichi and Kourin.

One by one, their friends come until everyone is here even the Quatre Knights. Misaki put a sign 'Closed' until no one except all of them will know what is going on or what they will planning to do.

"Search for her?!" Kamui exclaimed.

"I've been thinking maybe it will be a good idea. Kai also said that Aichi has been to fallen too deep into his regret." Misaki said.

"And we can't stand here and watching him cry. If we continue standing around doing nothing,... I don't know how long Aichi will continue be like that?" Kai said.

"But where are we going to search for her?" Miwa asked.

"And when we will do it?" Gaillard asked.

"Today at night. And we will search her on the place where we know first." Naoki said as everyone agree.

But then, the door automatically open and it reveal Emi who is panting hard. "What's wrong, Emi?" Misaki asked.

"Did... did you guys see Aichi somewhere?" Emi asked as everyone shocked.

"What?! Aichi is not at your house?!" Miwa exclaimed.

"But how? Aren't we just finished talking to him?" Kai asked.

"It was. But when I enter his room, he's not there." Emi said in panic.

"Have you call him yet?" Rati asked.

Emi realized and quickly call Aichi. Everyone hope it will be answered. Emi bit her lip and waiting for Aichi to answer.

But there's nothing there.

"He's not answering." Emi said.

"Call him once more. Maybe he was too late to answering it." Kamui said.

Emi do what Kamui said as she wait for an answer.

Meanwhile, Aichi's phone is on the ground and it's vibrating. No one answer it. Beside that phone, Aichi is unconscious on the ground with many wound and bruises on his body.

From far away, there is an eyes watching him.

A/n: wwwwooooowwww,... what happened here? What's going on here? What was that? What was what? Okay, okay, I think I have to stop. Well, see you guys later... happy guessing (kidding) ...