I Have Free From Your Chain

A/n: woooh, I'm so excited! Hoho, now I don't have words. So,...

Enjoy...

Everyone widen their eyes in panic when Emi put her phone down from her ear. Emi shook her head. "He's not... there."

Everyone keep silent for a moment until Kai punched the table and stare at everyone. "We can't stand around like this. We will search for Aichi and Kourin. At 7 o'clock. Make sure to bring all the things we will need." Kai shout as everyone nodded.

"Right!"

Aichi's POV

I was running to Card Capital until I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground as I looked up to see the person I just bumped. I saw a group.

I tried to recognized their face. And when I finally recognized, I widened my eyes as I tried to ran away. But unfortunately, an arm locked my neck as I yelp and struggled but it's no use.

"Hehehei, don't be afraid there!" The person said as he tightened his arms around my neck. I only could whimpered when he did that. That group was my... bullies when I was an elementary school.

His friends gathered around and stare at me with a smirk on their face. "We've heard you've became popular there, Aichi." One of them said.

"Perfect timing. Let's be friends there!" Another one said.

I knew it was a lie because they just smirked sinisterly. I can't make them let go of me. Their big muscle and their big body has enough to make me can't ran away.

It is very unfortunate for me cause there is no people here noticed what they were doing. Suddenly, they brought me into another place.

 Suddenly, they brought me into another place

(A/n: Ignore Misaki and Suwabe. This is the place where they took Aichi.)

(A/n: And this is under that place

(A/n: And this is under that place. Having a problem on imagining it? Just imagine the ground is not as wide as the picture and the river is more near with that place.)

The person let me go but before I can escape, his friends blocked me. Then, one of them punched my stomach before I was about to dodge it. My salivas sprayed out as they continued punched and kicked me. One of them that is the biggest, punched my face as I fell to the ground.

Before I get up, my hands been stepped by the two foots harshly as I screamed. They stepped my hands more harshly when I screamed as I screamed more louder.

I felt a hand pin my neck to the ground. The person smirked to me. "You might be popular and everyone knows you as a strong Cardfighter. But as you know, you're still a weakling in front of our eyes. And you will always be our toy,... cold-heart person."

I grit my teeth when he called me that.

But then I remembered my friends, their will to be ready to be suffered for me, and my friend's smile to me. I smiled as they all turn confused.

"Hehe,... you guys still want to bully me, huh?" I said as I looked at all them with a serious face. "But I'm not the toy you once played. I'm not a weakling cause I've know that I was strong. I have a friends who can protected me. I'm not alone... like before. I have free... from your chain." I said.

He got irritated as he tighten his grip as I getting hard to breath. "What was that kind of words?! You are a weakling and stop being naive that you are strong!" He yelled but I keep smiled.

"I'm not naive... but I believe... I had a place where I belong with none of you will be able to destroying it. Just keep telling me that words all you want. But I won't be shattered by that kind of words." I said.

The foots that stepped me had step away from my hands as he pulled me and he stood up. He threw me to his biggest friend. His friend locked my arms as he and the others continue to bullied me. I tried myself to not screamed or even winched. And that was making them more irritated.

His friend release me then I felt another punched as I fell and rolled down before I stopped beside the river.

I can hear their laughed as they leave me.

My eyes getting blurry and my body was too weak to get up. I slowly close my eyes. And the last thing I knew is... my phone that was beside me, vibrating then everything turns dark.

Normal POV

At night, Kai, Misaki, and Emi gather at Card Capital and wait for everyone come. Kai turn to Emi and Misaki. "Did Aichi answer any of your call?" He said.

Emi and Misaki shook their heads. They could only sighed. They were supposed to search for Kourin. But they end up searching Aichi too.

"I'm worried. Mom just asked me where Aichi is. But I... I said that Aichi is hanging out with you guys. I can't make her worried too when she heard that Aichi was missing and we can't called him." Emi said.

Kai and Misaki could only looked down.

When everyone have come, they start the searching and hope that they will find their two friends.

Aichi's POV

I wake up when I felt a soft hand touch my face. I open my eyes and look around. I realized that I am under a big tree and my wounds that was bleeding have clean. "Oh, sorry, sir. Did I awake you?" I look up and I see a girl in front of me.

I widen my eyes and quickly get up. Those emerald eyes, that long blonde hair,... Kourin! My heart beat fast as I smiled in full happiness. My eyes watery as I hugged her tightly. I broke the hug. "This... This is not a dream, right?" I said.

"No,... this isn't a dream." She said.

"This is not dream! This is really not a dream!" I said happily as I try to stabilize my breath. "Kourin,... I'm so happy... I'm so glad that I meet you here... " I said... but she turn confused.

"Kourin? Is that... my name?" She asked.

I widen my eyes as I felt my heart dropped. I should know... that she doesn't has her memories. My tears fell to my cheek. But not only happiness that I felt from that tears... I felt... a sadness. It's so hurt when she didn't remembered me. Those innocent green eyes. I was hoping she will be happy to see me and she will cry happily on my embrace.

"Kourin,... " I mumbled but I try to smile in front of her as I touch her face. "Yes,... your name... is Kourin." I cry as I look down. I lift my head as I went near her. "Kourin,... *sob* you... you might be think... that I... will lie... but this is... my true feelings."

Before she can speak, I leaned to her then... I kiss her on the lips. I hold her waist as I touch her hair gently. I leaned my body to the tree while still kissing her.

When I broke the kiss, I stare at her as I caressed her face and our nose touch.

"Kourin,... I... love you... "

A/n: whooooaaaa, first kiss! In my story! 😊😘😋😗😙😘😙😙! Anyway, see you later... (I don't have words cause I'm too fangirling!!!)