I Want You To Smile

A/n: ...

Enjoy...

People gathered at the electronic store to see a TV which it tells of a founded missing idol. The screen shows when Kourin is found and the screen goes to the people who founded her.

"2 highschool students, a middle highchool girl, 3 European champions, Ren Suzugamori, Leon Souryu, and team Q4 has found the member of Ultra Rare, Kourin Tatsunagi. They have found her last night. Right now, we can't get any informations from them and they won't showed up." The reporter said.

Then, the screen shows the reporters and many people crowded the Card Capital. There's a close sign on the door but they still won't leave the place.

Misaki had no choice but to shut down the automatic door. So that no one will be able to open the door. Misaki sighed seeing the people keep knocking the automatic door.

She turn and stare at everyone who also had no choice but to stay in the Card Capital to avoid the reporters and people.

"Man, C'mon! Can't they just leave." Naoki said as he sighed.

"We're getting more popular, huh. Hope there's no any gossip in the internet." Miwa said.

"Oouuh, I hope Asaka or Tetsu will save me." Ren said.

Meanwhile, many people and students come to the Fukuhara, Miyaji, Hitsue, and Sendou's residence.

Back to the Card Capital

"I wanna go home... just go away from the door!" Kamui said.

Aichi just stare at his friends while putting his hands on the table before putting his chin on his hands. He is thinking about Kourin. He still sad because remembering that Kourin doesn't has her memories.

He was about to checked on Kourin. But those people just chasing him and his friends until they stuck in Card Capital.

Just who won't do like they do if they've been crowded by all of the people in the Tokyo?

After all, those reporters will ask something that they also don't know. Like asking 'how did you guys found her?' Or 'how did you guys know where she is?'.

Aichi is the one who found her first but he also don't know. It's coincident.

Ren sees Aichi is looking down there. He wants to cheer him up for a bit (maybe). He approach him. "Hey, Aichi. C'mon smile there! I know this is boring. But you have to keep smile." Ren said.

"Ren, please! Don't bother Aichi!" Kai said but Ren ignore him and start to sing.

( Original song: "Smile there, my friend." By: Ren Suzugamori)

Ren: // C'mon there! Smile! C'mon there! Stand up! // *pull Aichi and make him stand up.*

"Oh, dear. This guy." Kai mumbled.

Ren: // Lift that line on your mouth. // *touch between Aichi's lips with his fingers and lift it.*

Ren: // I know oh,... just how boring now? //

Ren: // But you have to keep smile there, my friend. // *smiled as he remove his fingers from Aichi's face.*

"Ren, please understand the situation!" Miwa said.

Ren: // *ignore and stare at Aichi* Just smile! //

Ren: // Maybe you're thinking that you should sunning the clothes your mother ask. //

"That's what I think." Emi said.

Ren: // Maybe you're thinking you should return the book to the library tomorrow. //