Sweet Moments Before The Worse

A/n: Sweet moments first, guys. 😉

Enjoy...

Aichi's POV

It feels awkward. Kourin is beside me and my heart didn't support me either. "So,... let's go to the place where we can talked." I said.

Kourin nodded as I felt a soft hand hold mine. I shocked and blushed as I look away to hiding it. "What's wrong, Aichi?" She asked.

"N-Nothing at all. Hehe... " I said as I giggled to fake my nervousness.

I hold her hand back and I take her to the Cafè. We sit at the corner so no one will hear our conversation. We sit facing each other. I gulped in nervousness. I'm not good on talking to her alone like this after what I just confess to her last night.

I look at her as she look back. My mouth shaking but I can't open it.

"So,... " I almost jolted and back to the reality. "The reason... I want to meet you is... I want to remember all of my memories. I think I just losing it and I want them back to me. And maybe if I hang out with you, there will be something that will make me remember it." She said.

"Oh,... I see." I said.

"And I also want to remember you." I shocked. "Last night, I felt you are the most precious person in my life. You say, 'I love you' and I want to know... did you really mean it?"

I hold her hands quickly. "Kourin, I really mean it. I love you. Please, believe me!" I said with serious tone. "I know. You will have a doubt that I was right. You don't have your memories. You don't know me. You can be think that I'm a bad guy who is trying to stole you and trap you." I said as I frowned.

"Aichi,... "

I hold her hands more tightly as I close my eyes before open them and smiled to her. "We're going to find your memories. And I will show you... just how serious I am... about my feelings."

She stare at me before nodded. Then, we hear a big tummy sound. "What's that?" She asked as I blushed hardly and smiled awkwardly.

"S-Sorry, Kourin. I just... skip my breakfast." I said.

"Oh,... cause you have to avoid those reporters aren't you?" She asked as I nodded. "Well, I just accidently saw Ren Suzugamori been chase by all of the people." She said.

I giggled nervously. I'm getting concerned with Ren. Don't know how is he doing now. I hope he doesn't get a big trouble.

"He offered himself to take care of them. But as a result, we were free." I said.

"That's very brave." She said as I shrugged my shoulder. "Well,... what are you want to eat now? You better eat or I will carry you home."

"Oh,... okay." I said as I call the waiter. When the waiter come, I turn to Kourin. "Did you want to order too?" I asked as Kourin nodded.

"I order vanilla milkshake and chocolate cheesecake." She said as the waiter write her order.

"Um,... I order chocolate milkshake and blueberry brownies, please." I said to the waiter.

Then, the waiter turn to me. "Um,... sir. We had serve a menu for a couple. Would you like to order it too?" The waiter said as I blushed hardly and look away.

"No, no. We only order that. And we're not a couple." Kourin said.

"Well, not yet." I thought.

"Oh, okay." The waiter said as she leave us.

Not long after, our order came. I glance at Kourin who stare at my blueberry brownies. "Um,... actually I like blueberry flavor." I said as she seems like try to remember. I could only sighed. "Actually I never said my favorite flavor. I thought blueberry will reminds you of something."