Chapter 6

**Annie's POV**

Wednesday June 18, 2014

        When I woke up it was 9 already. I got up, got ready, and made breakfast by 10:30. The girls were still out cold. So, I decided to have some fun with it. I found my eyeliner and drew a moustache, and uni brow on El and Perrie.

        I woke them up and they were both pissed to put it nicely. We ate then as Perrie and El got ready I went on twitter.

        When I logged on I was SUPER surprised, I was verified, WOOHOO! I look through my mentions and some were rude and called me things like fat, and ugly. Which I'm not gonna lie, they hurt. But a majority of them were people who were curious. They all wanted to know what I sound like. Some people were very nice and I followed them.

        When the girls were ready they got their stuff and we went to the guys apartment because they we dropping off the girls on our way to the studio.

        When we got to the studio I was going to go to the sound booth, but Rose at the front desk stopped me.

"Annie, you have to go to a meeting in the conference room." Rose told me.

        I was curious so I hurried to the conference room. When I walked in there was Simon at the head of the table, people from management fully lining both sides of the table. I took a seat at the other head of the table across from Simon.

"Okay, Annie, a lot of people want to hear your voice but we want to wait until next week. We don't want anything to leak so don't record yourself singing and post in anywhere, and be careful where you sing outside of the studio because someone may hear you and record it." Simon told me.

"But what if they want me to sing at the interview on Friday? What do I tell them?"

"Politely decline, tell them you are waiting for the right time."

"Okay"

"Oh, and since you are only 14 you have to continue with your school work. Its only June now but the tour starts the same time as the beginning of the school year. You have to do online schooling, and we already set it up so you can start now because you will be busy with the tour come September. I suggest getting as much done before the tour starts as you can."

        Simon scribbled down the website with my user name and password and a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Is that it?"

"Ya, that's everything."

        I ran to the studio which was all the way across the building, so it took me like 2 minutes to run there. When I got there we recorded Stand Behind the Music acoustic and normally! [This song is originally by Anjulie, but in this story all songs that are used will be 'original'. So in this story all the song Annie and her team 'writes' will not already exist. So, no copyright intended.] We finished that by four then I started screwing around with the guitar now it's 8 o'clock and we have written another song Wings! [Originally by Little Mix] We are going to record it tomorrow.

        I walk to my apartment which is 10 blocks away because the guys left at 6. When I get 'home' I eat, get ready for bed and I'm passed out by 9:30.

Friday June 20, 2014

**BEEP BEEP BEEP**

        I reach over and turn off my alarm. I have recorded 5 songs since Monday: Wings, Stand Behind The Music, Bravado [Originally by Lorde], and my personal favorite Melodies [Originally by Madison Beer]!! We have decided that Melodies would be my first single, and we are going to release it in two weeks from today!! I am going to release the news on the Alan Carr Show at 5pm!! Its already 3 so I only have 2 hours!