Chapter 13

**Sunday July 13, 2014**

        I groan as I feel a lump under my pillow which kept me tossing and turning.  I reached my had beneath the fluffy, snow white, pillow and felt a box in my hand. That's when I remembered. Sadly, I didn't dream about the activities of last night. They were real. The threat is real. I freeze in fear remembering the hours I spent awake last night trying to convince myself this was nothing. Some internal instinct was telling me this was personal.  Why would anyone hate me this much? I have done nothing to my  knowledge to produce this type of resentment towards me.  

        I ignore my feelings and get ready for the day.  Today is when I will be meeting Lou, the boy's stylist.  She wasn't here yesterday because her daughter Lux was a bit sick so it took longer for them to arrive.  The boys told me she was excited on actually being able to do a girl's hair and makeup.  

        I jump in the shower and throw on some yoga pants and my team shirt for when I was on my school's swim team.  After I am ready I realize that for all I know it could be 2 am because I have yet to check the time.  I am extremely relived to find out it's 8 am as I check the time.  I walk up to sit in the front of the bus with, Ryan our driver, as I eat some cereal.  

        I silently sit down beside him and we just watch the towns fly by as we drive through city after city to get to Cardiff, Whales.  We watched the empty buildings blur with the rest of the scenery.  The roads were very quite because it was early on a Sunday.  Most people didn't have to work, but here I am.  How could I ever complain about my job though?  It's not even a job, it's my dream come true.  Nothing could ever beat this.  

        Everything was relaxing and quiet.  Therefore something has to go wrong soon.  Just as we pass the "Welcome to Cardiff" sign we hear a crash from the beck of the bus followed by a lot of yelling.  I knew this would happen.  Nothing can go smoothly for too long.  I debate for a few seconds whether or not I really want to get involved with the situation.  It doesn't take long until my curiosity gets the better of me and I decide to investigate.  I brace myself for what ever I might find as I enter the lounge area of the bus.  

        How. Is. That. Even. Possible. The boys were contorted in some inhuman shape on a dog pile atop of Louis, and all but Louis had the appearance of a drowned rat. What did he do this time?  I stood there for a minute as I just watched to see how this would unfold.  After several moments of bantering Liam was the first to look over at me.  As soon as his eyes locked mine he just stopped talking and stared at me.  Probably wondering how much I heard.  His sudden halt in the argument cause the rest of them to follow and just stare at me silently.   

"How much of that did you see?" Harry worriedly questioned me

"Everything from the doggy pile.  What are you guys arguing about?"

To this question everyone all spoke at once into a mess of speech, one to jumbled to understand.

"I can't understand you if you all speak at once." I simply stated back

Then in sync everyone (but Louis) pointed at Louis and said "He did it!"

"What did you do this time?!"

"I may have splashed some ice water on them for a wake up call. Since they all fell asleep on the couch. Come on, the opportunity was there I had to take it!"

        Just as I was about to reply Paul came up to us to say we had arrived.  As soon as he started to question the boys about why they were all soaked I promptly spun around on the heel of my foot and went to go look out the window.  

        I looked at the window to find that we were in the back lot of a beautiful, tall, and modern looking building.  As I turned to face the direction to where they guys were walking in I watched them trudge by me, probably from being scolded by Paul and we headed for our interview.  Today I was actually going to have a joined interview with the guys.  When we walked in the the magnificent structure I was lead into a separate room from the guys and was told to wait for Lou.  She will be in as soon as she is finished styling the guys.  

        As I waited I wondered around the room and began to look at the rack of clothing that I was going to pick from to wear.  There were so many different styles from high waist-ed shorts to sundresses.  I was looking at the rack when I heard my phone go off.  

        I saw it was a text from a blocked number and my heart began to race.  After a hesitant moment I opened the message and I saw, me?  There was a picture of me looking at the rack in my exact position. Beneath the picture it said

Good luck at the interview, it maybe one of your last.  Oh, and keep an eye out for me I'll be there ;)  -X

I scanned the room looking for where this tormentor could be. Judging from the angle they must have been in the air vent across from the rack. I slowly start moving towards it as if just walking to it would be the last thing I do. I was so closing to peering into the vent when out of no where I heard the door open...

A/N: SOS guys!!! I really need a new co-writer for this story! I'm looking for someone to help me creatively along with editing what I write.  If any of you are interest or know someone who is please message me ASAP so we can get to work on Chapter 14. Thanks!