Chapter 8

**Annie's POV**

Tuesday July 1, 2014

**BEEP BEEP BEEP**

        AHH TODAY THE SINGLE IS GOING TO BE RELEASED!! I'm so excited!! I jump out of bed and get ready super fast. I want to make an effort to look nice today. I straighten my hair and put on my blue shorts, white shirt, and sandals. This is my favorite outfit. If I could, I would wear it everyday!

        The audio to the single is being released on Vevo at noon! As soon as I finish getting dressed I head over to Niall's apartment, just because his is closest to mine, his is directly across the hall.

        When I get there I knock on the door and it takes about a minute before Niall comes to the door. He looks half asleep and is just wearing his pyjama pants he wears to bed. Did I forget to mention it's only 8:30am?

"Hey, what up?" He says slowly starting to wake up.

"Nothing, just nervous for today." I reply

"You'll be fine, they will love you!"

"Thanks." I say as I walk inside.

        Niall excuses himself and goes to get dressed. I plop down on the couch and turn on the TV. I always turn right to music news. Again it's more about my single.

        I have to go down to the studio today to do an official live-stream. I am going to answer some questions then perform my new single. It starts at 11 but I am going to go there in an hour at 10.

        There is a knock at the door but Niall is still in his room getting dressed so I answer. I open the door and the rest of the guys are there.

"Where's Niall?" Zayn asks

"Getting dressed, why?"

"Curious." He said as the guys let themselves in.

        The guys sit on the couch and I sit on the chair next to them. Just as we sit down Niall comes out.

"Hey" He says as it's the most casual thing to go to get dressed and coming back to all of us just sitting there.

        We talk for a while and watch some TV. In what feels like 5 minutes it's already 10 and I have to go. I've decided I want to walk so I should go now.

"Bye guys, I have to go to the studio."

"We'll come with you!" Louis says "To the car!!" He says as he runs out the door.

        I just shrug and follow him. By the time we are there it's 10:10. We walk right over to the studio for the live-stream. I start to get really nervous, in less than 2 hours everyone will know what I sound like. No more secrets.

        When we are there we finish helping set up, and I meet a few interviewers who will interview me throughout the live-stream. Before we know it we are being told to get in our places "5, 4, 3," the boys shoot me a thumbs up from in back of camera, and I smile back at them, "ACTION".

"Hi! I'm Annie Scully and here is my live-stream leading up to the release of my first single Melodies. I am going to answer some question which you can tweet in with the hash-tag #askannie. Then later today I am going to preform my new single." I read off the cue card.

        The whole hour I answer questions and do an interview. The boys are off set the whole time making faces at me when I'm supposed to be serious.Eventually they get yelled at by Simon, they don't stop. but they become more discreet when doing it. While I'm laughing at the boys getting yelled at the interviewer snaps me back into what we are doing.