Chapter 7

**Annie's POV**

Saturday June 21, 2014

I wake up and slowly open my eyes. I groan and look at my phone. It's 11am already! I get up and walk to the kitchen. What do I want to eat? THE STRUGGLE! I grab the bread, eggs, milk, butter, and a pan. I decide on french toast. When I'm done making it I take it over to the couch and turn on the TV.

I turn the TV onto the music news channel

"The new girl on scene Annie Scott is now one of the most talked about people in the industry currently. The only twist, no one has heard her even sing! Yes, you heard that right she was discovered by the One Direction boys who had help by her friends and family to get recording of her singing. They must have liked what they heard because she is now signed to Synco Records and her first single is going to be dropped in two weeks. More on this after the break."

I had no idea that I was all over the news! I finish my food and clean the dishes. I put everything away then start on school work. It is so much easier when there are no distractions. By the end of the day I have completed a months worth of schooling!

Sunday June 22, 2014

I wake up and reach right for my computer! I haven't check my email since the day I came on the plane. I have a ton of emails, mainly junk. I stop when I see one that catches my eye. I click on it and it's my updated calendar for the next to weeks with a small letter.

Annie,

Because of shortage of time we are informing you that you will now have activities on Saturdays. For the album the goal is to have all material written and recorded by July 12. The album must also contain around 12 songs. Tour rehearsals begin on August 18, and the tour begins September 5. Thank you.

Management

I look at the calendar and I'm going to be in the studio Monday- Friday then a photo-shoot for the album and single covers on Saturday.

I only have 4 songs written and recorded out of 12 that I need! But what I do have I'm very happy with and definitely want on the album.

Friday June 27, 2014

I've spent all week in the studio! I'm exhausted now, I just got out now and its 7pm!! 2 out of 4 weeks down in the studio. We wrote and recorded another 4 songs this week. We are pretty consistent so at this pace by the deadline we'll have 16 songs done!! I've gotten better at writing and have written a few on my own now.

So far there is:

Melodies [Originally by Madison Beer]

Stand Behind the Music [Originally by Cher Lloyd]

Wings [Originally by Little Mix]

Bravado [Originally by Lorde]

Always Be Together [Originally by Little Mix]

Human [Originally by Christina Perri]

The Best Day [Originally by Taylor Swift]

3,000 Miles Away [Originally by Emblem 3]

I absolutely love all of these songs! Also this Tuesday my first single will be released!!! On next Wednesday and Thursday we will film the music video and it will be ready by Tuesday, but I want to wait to release it until Saturday. I wouldn't like to release it in the middle of the week.

Saturday June 28, 2014

Normally, I just go to the studio with the boys and they drive me, but today they have a signing on the other side of the city today at a different time. Today I'm gonna be on my own and just Steve is tagging along just to make sure nothing bad happens.

By the time we get to the studio its 8:00am WAY too early for my liking but I didn't have a choice in the matter. Apparently this is a big deal because all of my merchandise will have these pictures on them. I don't see why anyone would want to buy something with me on it. I really don't think I'm pretty, I mean I have been told otherwise but I don't believe it.

Anyway when we get there I go straight to hair and makeup. There is Julie, Briana, and Claire. They all introduce themselves, tell me to have a seat and get straight to work. They make my hair all wavy, and do my makeup all fancy. I don't know what they used, it must have been magic, because when they were done I looked so pretty! It's the first time I've felt like I truly look beautiful in forever. But they did but fake eyelashes on me, which I have never worn before, and they feel weird.

All day I'm turned, told which way to move, smiled, was serious, and I must have worn 3 different outfits which all were a pain to get in and out of.

The best part was when we went outside and got some pictures of me just walking down the street, and leaning against some beautiful older buildings. My favorite picture is when I was messing around and I was looking off camera at Steve who was making funny faces when I was told to be serious. In that picture I was just standing there laughing, it was a picture I looked truly happy in.

I'm thinking of that picture for the album cover. When I look back at it I will remember the time in London. How much fun I had today, in the studio, and with the boys. And how happy I was while following my dream for the first time.