Chapter 11

Paige's POV:

Me: "hello, mema?"

Mema: "hello swettie, I'm sorry but grandad has passed away."

Me: "what no, this can't happen. He was my grandad." I bursted into tears.

Austin: "babe what's wrong."

Me: "grandad passed away."

Austin bursted into tears. The guys did too.

Mema: "okay , I'll see you guys when you get home, b-bye."

We just sat there eating pizza while crying. Austin was so upset he didn't even eat his pizza. He must have been so heartbroken. I mean so was he but still he's know them longer and loved them more.

I grabbed the box of pizza when we were done and threw it out. We drove home and the boys and I ran to my room. I laid on my bed with the guys and decided to ask them if they wanted to watch a movie.

Me: "do you guys want to watch a movie?"

Guys: "sure."

Me: "how about identity their to make us laugh."

Guys: "yeah."

I popped in the movie and went to my bed I pulled the covers over me and laughed at the movie. Austin out the covers over himself too and wrapped him muscular arms around my waist while we were watching the movie with the guys. I then slowly drifted asleep.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys. I'm updating after the doctors. Cause I'm writing then. Comment, vote, follow, etc. I can't believe I have 85 reads. That's amazing. Tell your friends too. Thanks guys u guys r the best.