Chapter 8

Paige's POV:

I felt something touch my butt. That's when I stopped dancing and saw Alex standing there. He looked like he was mad and smirking.

Me: "Alex, I felt you touch my butt." I said loudly.

Alex: "maybe I did, maybe I didn't." He spat back.

Austin: "just stop touching butts and dance your butt off."

I giggled and looked at Austin. I got lost in his eyes for a minute or 2. Then I plopped on my bed at Memas and went on Twitter.

Me: "comment your twitter names and I'll follow some of you and I'll get the guys to too." I said to all of our viewers.

I got a lot of comments so I followed all the ones I could.

Now I follow about 10000 people. (Lol)

Austin sat in the wheels chair that I have right in front of my camera so I went up to the camera and said bye and blew a kiss. I sat on Austin lap and smiled. I giggled too. I then covered the camera lens and logged off.

Alex walked over to us and kissed me. Like full on kissed me.

Me: "get off of me." I said spitting.

Alex: "how bout you kiss me then." He spat back.

Me: "maybe I don't like you or want to kiss you." I said rudely.

Alex: "I will make you like me." He said evily.

Austin: "Alex just leave Paige alone, my gosh she DOSENT like you so how bout u back off, she likes no one, got it, get it, good." He said.

Me: "Actually, i like this one guy." I say smirking and tapping my chin.

Austin: "spill the beans." He said evily.

Me: "no, never." I said.

Austin, zach, Robert, Alex: do it do it." They chanted.

Me: "I'll give one hint, well he's in this room and has brown hair."

Austin smirked and looked at me.

Austin: "what does his first name start with?" He asked smirking.

Me: "an A." I said.

Austin: "it's me, haha I knew it." He said.

My face turned beat red. I turned to him, looked into his eyes, and kissed him. Yes I kissed him.

Alex: "I'm leaving so bye." He said.

I pulled away smilling a no blushing like crazy.

Austin: "Ummm, we'll okay then."

Me: "umm you guys should go pick out your rooms next door, it's getting late, I'm going to go to bed." I said.

Austin: "okay, goodnight, I just have one question, wait I'll just ask in the morning." He said.

Me: "okay, gnight." I said hugging Austin while blushing and smilling.

I then put on some footie pajamas and took off my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun. I then plopped on my bed. Best day of my life I thought to myself. I then drifted asleep thinking about what Austin wanted to ask me.

*next day*

I woke up to the sound of the boys in my room. I screamed.

Me: "What are you guys doing in here?" I said.

Austin: "sorry but mema told us come into your room, cause we were bored."

Me: "we'll I have to get changed and I look disgusting." I said.

Austin, Alex: "Actually you look beautiful, jinks, knock on wood." They laughed.

Me: "We'll thanks but, umm no, now get out and let me get changed."

I turned on the shower water and took a shower, I then went and picked out a black thirst, purple shorts and some galaxy shoes. I put that in and blow dried my hair. Once I was done I straighted it. I then walked out to the boys in the hall.

Me: "Okay you can come in now."

The boys followed me in my room and plopped on my bed.

Me: "would you guys like to go to the mall."

Boys: "yessss."

Me: "okay let me go get my keys."

Austin: "I call sitting in the front."

Me: "okay then."

*we get in my red range rover*

I turn on music and guess what song comes on we'll if you guessed I'm sexy and I know it you are right. We jammed out to it and we were singing. Gosh did Austin have a great voice. Then this other song came on called 11:11 by Austin. I turned it up and was shocked. I didn't know he was famous.

................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys. I told u I would update. If I have a snowcat tomorrow then i will update a lot. If I have school I'll update maybe 2 times. I hope u guys like this chapter it's long. Like, comment, follow, vote, etc, also tell your friends to read. I have about 50 reads that makes me happy:) also I might update later.