Chapter 14

Paiges POV:

After I got out of my range rover. I could tell half off me did not want to go at all with Alex but the other half did. Nervs were getting to me my whole leg was shaking.

Austin: "babe, calm down, it's okay."

Me: "okay."

I did not just love Austin for his personality but hair his words too because when I was nervous he made me feel okay like I was safe and nothing was going to happen.

I stepped up a step and then another and then 2 more until I was face to face with the door. I slowly grabbed the beadle and walked in. Alex was standing right there.

Alex: "ready to go."

Me: "yup and I may just eat a little."

Austin: "text me paige if you need anything I love you."

Me: "don't worry I will and love you too. I said while blowing a kiss.

I walked out with Alex. He looked super happy. As for me scared to death.

Alex: "chill it's ok."

Me: "we'll before touched my butt u kissed me and u were being rude so how bout nah."

Alex: "fine I did that but I'm good now."

Me: "yea sure..."

He then opened the door of his tiny little car and I hopped in. We made small talk in the car and we arrived at lunch "Applebee's".

I got out and shut the door, Alex grabbed my hand and I tried to grab it back but yeah that did not happen. I was still nervous as what we were going to talk about. The people at Applebee's said we have a 5 minute wait so i said in one of those waiting chair things.

I decided to take my phone out and text austin.

-text messages-

Me: "hey sexayyy."

Austin: "hello sexayyyy 2."

Me: haha😂. We have a 5 minute wait so I wanted to text you. Cause u my friend r good looking."

Austin: "😂why thank you and u ain't bad yourself. Just remember it's okay."

Me: "I know butt head."

Austin: "we'll thanks but I'm your butt head."

Me: "yeah that true:)"

Austin: " I'm in your room being bored so when you get home come cuddle."

Me: "fine. I'm still so nervous wait gtg cause they just called us."

-end of text-

Once I was done texting I locked my phone. I then followed Alex like a lost puppy to our seat. I sat down and the lady came over I guess she had drinks and tripped over someone's shoe so the drinks landed all over me.

Me: "great just great..."

..................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys. Vote, comment, read, tell friends, etc. we'll I'm updating later. I really like this chapter. I'm going to start putting the date when I wrote these so people know if it was a long time ago or not.😂😂 March. 4, 2014. Thanks guys u guys r the best.