Chapter 23

Austin's POV:

We made it threw. Our next move was to call the police.

I dialed 9-1-1 and try answered.

Police: "hello what's going on?"

Me: "we'll my friend got kidnapped but I got her and this other little girl."

Police: "okay so what would you like us to do?"

Me: "arrest him get here now."

Police: "okay they are on there way, good bye."

Me: "good bye."

The little girl that also go kidnapped was about 3 so Paige and I played with her. Paige said she never even noticed the little girl.

Me: "I wonder where this little girl is going to go?"

Paige: "me too." She said shaking cause she was cold.

Me: "here have my sweatshirt. I grabbed it before I left."

Paige: "thanks babe." She said kissin me.

Paige sat in my lap on the grass near the window with the little girl on Paige's lap. The little girl had bright blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and bright pink pale skin. She was adorable. She only had very little hair though.

We heard the door open from the house. Yes the one that kidnapped Paige and the little girl.

Man: "what the hell they got out."

My heart pounded I my chest. I told Paige grab her and stand up against the house.

Man: "this window seriously, now I know how hey got out."

...............................................................

Hey guys. I just got home. Hope you like this one. Don't worry it will get interesting soon:) okay bye bye. Dance moms in on tonight so I might not update so sorry if I don't.