Chapter 12

Paige's POV:

I then woke up it was midnight. Robert, zach and Alex went to there house and Austin stayed. I was still wrapped in his arms and I had to pee really badly. I slowly got out of his arms and thought man I'm starving. I was about to open my door when Austin came over to me. I jumped.

Austin: "where are you going?"

Me: "to pee and get something to eat, would you like, to come?"

Austin: "sure."

We ran downstairs. I went pee(lol) and went into the kitchen. Quiet as possible. I got some chips and soda and tiptoed back to my room with Austin.

I laid back in my bed and put the chips in between us. I then put the soda on my nightstand. I put in another movie. A comedie. We ate chips and drank soda until 3 in the morning and I started to get tired again. So I drifted asleep.

I woke up at 9 and went into the shower. I took a shower and went to reach for my towel. It was still on my bed. Oh god. So I ran out and saw austin flexing in the mirror. He turned around.

Me: "aghhh I'm still naked."

I grabbed my towel and Austin giggled. I went into the bathroom and out on some jeans and a white tank top that was a crop top sort of thingy. I put on some white converse. I curled my hair too and then I took one of my white beanies that said 1996 (the date I was born) and put it on. I had to admit it looked super cute.

I then came out of the bathroom and went to Austin.

Austin: "morning princess." He said.

Me: "morning babe."

Austin: "want to go to ihop for breakfast?"

Me: "yes I would love too."

Austin: "okay let's go."

Me: "mema I'm going to IHOP with Austin."

Mema: "okay have fun."

Austin: "should we bring the guys?"

Me: "umm nah, they probably aren't even awake."

Austin: "okay the lets go."

................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys. Back from the doctors. Sorry it took so long. Comment, vote, follow, tell your friends to read and etc. okay. We have 98 reads my gosh. U guys make me happy. My doctor said it looks like my ear drum was going to burst it was that red. But I feel a bit better. Okay bye guys.