Chapter 7

Paige's POV:

We had 10,000 views...

That's a whole lot of people. My gosh. I was still freaking out.

We got bored so then I just said Austin's name and he came to me. We both leaned in close and was an inch away from each other when the guys came in. We pulled away quickly.

Alex: "What are you guys doing?"

Robert: "someone's got a girlfriend."

Zach: "Ahhahahah I told you guys."

I just stood there blushing like crazy. When I remembered we were still on ustream.

"We are on ustream so let's crank some music and dance." I said.

Austin put his phone in my speaker dock and blasted I'm sexy and I know it.

I couldn't stop laughing and dancing like an idiot. That's when I noticed all the comments flooding I next thing you know we have 15,000 views.

"Austin, Austin we have 15000 views." I said cutely.

Me and Austin were dancing together when I felt something touch my...

................................................................................................................................................................

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry guys. I've been so busy and I have to go to my friends house. I hope you guys understand and aren't mad. We'll comment, like, vote and etc.

Hope u guys are loving the story. I may change the name of it that a maybe tho. Okay bye I will update later and tomorrow.