Chapter 9

Austin's POV:

I didn't know that my song was going to play but Paige looked shocked so I had to tell her what was up and I still have to ask her a question.

Me: "Paige, I released a single that's how some people know me, that's how I have 9000 followers on twitter." I said.

Paige: "oh my gosh that's awesome just don't tweet that we are going cause then they will follow us, we'll I mean you can butttt." She said.

Me: "we'll ok I'll tweet about it and I have to ask you a question in a bit." I said nervously.

Paige: "ok." She said nervously.

*arrive at mall*

Me: "are we going to split up?" I asked.

Paige: "I think we should and then meet each other back for lunch, in pairs tho, cause you guys have never been in this mall."

Me: "I call dibs with Paige." I said evily.

Paige: "okay then "

Guys: "what but I wanted her."

Me: "too bad."

*walked into the mall*

Paige grabbed my hand.

Paige: "let's go to Claire's first please."

I get dragged into Claire's and see all kinds of stuff, of me. I blink my eyes again.

Paige: "I'm going to buy a shirt of you." She said laughing.

Me: "I want one."

I go and buy one and this one girl was like omggggggggoshhhhhhh. Mom momomomom. Give me your phone.

Girl: "can I take a picture with you?"

Me: "yeah sure."

*take picture*

Girl:"Can you sign my shirt too."

-she had an Austin shirt on-

I signed her shirt and then we walked around we were going to get sweatshirts that say best friends me and Paige but before that I had to ask her something.

Me: " Paige I have a question."

Paige: "okay anything you want to know."

Me: "we'll, would you like to go out with me?"

..............................................................................................................................................................

I have no school. Vote, comment, follow , etc, also get your friends to read.:)