Chapter 13

Paige's POV:

Austin and I went to IHOP. We arrived and sat down as soon as we got there. We ordered our drinks and talked.

Austin: "I'm really happy I moved here. I mean if I didn't I wouldn't even know you."

Me: "yeah and since you leave near you can sleep over a lot."

Austin: "yup." He shirked and smirked.

Me: "what was that snicker and smirk for."

Austin: "nothing." He snickered and smirked again.

Me: "oh Noooo that ain't happening, now I know what u meant Nasty boy." I giggled.

Austin: "heheheheh."

Then we got our drinks and orderd food. About 5 minutes later it came out. I was surprised. It usually takes them an hour.

My phone then rings. It's Alex. So i answered.

Alex: "umm hey, I wanted to know if just me and you could hang out today, just like go out to lunch or something."

Me: "hey and I don't know, Austin and I are eating out to breakfast but I might be able to go."

Austin: "hey alexxxxxx."

Me: "Austin shuddup."😂 I laughed.

Alex: "okay just tell me if you can or can't." He hung up the phone.

Austin: "why does Alex want to go out to lunch with you."

Me: "I'm not really sure, he was sweet about it too cause a couple of days ago he grabbed my butt and kissed me."

Austin: "yeah maybe he wants to apologize."

We then ordered a milkshake for dessert and shared it. Austin got it all over his face and on his lips.

Me: "let me get that off your lips."

I then kissed his lips. I felt so many sparks fly.

Random lady: "there are kids here get a room."

Austin: "I'm kissing my girlfriend really"

Random lady: "yea really, there are kids."

Austin: "haven't kids seen there parents kiss it's like the same thing."

Random lady: "we'll just get a room then if you want to kiss I'll call the cops."

Austin: "for us kissing really."

Random lady: "yup now turn around and stop."

Once we were done with our milkshake and fighting with the random lady we paid. We'll austin paid. We then walked to my range rover. When I turned the car on my favorite song was on "all of me." I blared it. Me and Austin jammed out. A couple other songs came on and we blared out. My stomach was twisting and turning I was so nervous to go out to lunch with Alex. When we pulled up to the house I was scared to death. Austin opened my door and I got out.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Hello guys. We'll I have a 2 hour delay so I thought I would post. I'll post more later. Vote, comment, read, tell friends. I have 128 reads my gosh thanks guys so much.