Chapter 18

Paige's POV:

I woke up to Austin starrin at me.

Me: "whatcha starrin at?"

Austin: "you're beautiful face, duhh."

Me: "noo I look ugly stop."

Austin: "you ugly, you r perfect In everyway, I love you curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections." He sang.

Me: "your voice is beautiful and thanks flirt."

Austin: "no problem." He said winking.

Me: "hey, do you want to go to great adventure today?"

Austin: "yes, yes, yes." He said jumping up and down like a kid.

*went in shower came out*

Austin: "I picked you our an outfit beautiful."

Me: "okay." I said confused.

Austin: "it's cute. I'm going to use the shower."

Me: "I'll go and pick you an outfit."

Austin: "okay."

I go next door and see Michelle.

Michelle: "hey baby doll. How's it going?"

Me: "hey, good, I came to pick clothes out for Austin because we are going to go to great adventure. I also came to get the guys."

Michelle: "ok have fun but the guys are still asleep."

Me: "okay." I said with a smirk.

I went into Austin's room and picked out Red Jordan shorts, black shirt, and black shoes, also a red SnapBack.

I had red shorts a black shirt, a red SnapBack(one of Austin's) and obviously black and red galaxy shoes.

I then went to Alex room and jumped on his bed "Alex, Alex wake up." He then woke up an pulled me in for a hug. So I snuggle up next to him for a minute.

Me: "you are so warm and Austin and I are going to great adventure. Would you like to come?"

Alex: "yessss."

He then got up. I noticed he was shirtless. He walked over to his closet and picked out some shorts and a shirt.

Alex: "okay turn around."

Me: " I gotta go wake up the other guys."

Alex: "okay."

I walked to Roberts room and I jumped on his bed he screamed. I laughed. 😂 I almost peed my pants it was so funny. He got up I went out.

Alex met me in Zachs room. We jumped on his bed and Alex rolled off. It's was so funny. I litteraly peed. Jkjk. I didn't bit it still was hilarious.

I can't believe I'm falling for Austin and Alex. I just I just can't. It's not right by I mean. Whatever. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Me: "okay Alex, Austin needs his clothes so let's go to my house."

We go to my house and Austin is sitting only bed wrapped in a towel playing on his phone. I couldn't help but stare at his abbs. I mean they were perfect.

I went over and say on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug.

Me: "here are your clothes babe. I thought it would be cute if we matched."

Austin: "thanks babe and yeah that's totes cute that we match."

Me: "hahah. You are not a girl you dot have to say that." I said kissing him.

We kissed of about 1 min when we heard Alex clear his throat.

Me: "sorry Alex."

Alex: "it's alright."

Austin went into the bathroom to change so Alex and I just sat there starring at each other.

Alex: "did you know you are one of the most prettiest girls on Earth?"

Me: "thanks but nahhh."

I saw Austin's phone life up so I grabbed it. I posted a selfie on Instagram and captioned "hahah hacked love you babe.😘"

I also took some selfies like that say I love you and stuff. I also changed his lock screen to me. It wa me and hi before I changed it so now it's just of me now.

When he came out I smirked. He grabbed his phone and noticed it was me because next thing you know he's tickling me to death.

The door opens and it's Robert and Zach.

Once I calmed down I started to talk.

Me: "is everyone ready?"

Austin: "yup and are you ready?"

...............................................................

Hey guyssss. Sorry I've been thinking of ideas. But I like this chapter. Read, vote, comment, etc. tell friends too.

Follow my Instagram~

•@beanie_buddies_forever

Questions? ~Just comment.