All For You

Danielle's POV

"So when can you come over?" Veronica, My long best friend, since 6th grade, asks me.

"Em.." I looking around for a clock. I sit up fastly, but the result is me hitting my head on the top of my bottom bunk of my bunk bed.

"Gahhh" I say rubbing the side of my forehead. "Did you hit you head?" She laughs into the phone, as I laugh too. "its not like I would be any more crazier." I say and get up, stretching.

I look at my clock on my phone, 3:14 PM.

"Erm.. how about 4?" I say opening my door, and walking to my kitchen.

"Perfect, I haft to go, Andy is going to be here to pick up some things for tour...." she says the last part quietly.

"Danielle I'm going to miss him so much" she says and I frown as she chokes out a sob.

"Veronica, don't cry, he loves you so much and he feels the same way. you just gotta stay strong, okay? promise?" I sigh and lean against the marble counter.

"yeah.." she sniffles and groans.

"Okay well, I will see you, bye!"

"Bye!" she hangs up and I open the fridge.

I grab my sweet tea and pour some into a coffee cup, my usual.

I sit it down on the counter and walk toward the bathroom, Turing the light on.

I go up to the mirror above the sink and pick up a brush. I begin to brush my long, silky blonde hair and pick up my eye pencil, and apply light makeup along with mascara.

I was never really that person who wore tons of makeup or took my time on perfecting everything. I neither was that person to be comfortable about myself, either.

I don't have a thigh gap like most girls my age, and I don't have a perfect flat stomach. I rarely wear anything that shows my legs or my cleavage, And I have never dyed my hair.

I do love bands though, I have so many band T-shirts that I can even began to tell you how much there is.

There is this particular band that I like though, I think the name is Of Mice And Men.

they have pretty good music, I listen to them sometimes, but I don't really know any people in the band, to be honest.

I snap out of my day dream and go to my room, and pull on some dark blue skinny jeans, a rad cat T-shirt (yes I do like cats) and a white, loose beanie. I slip on my white converse and pick up my keys and sunglasses, and walk to the door.

As I lock the door and step outside, I start to walk toward my car parked on the side street.

I unlock it with a beep, and open the door, turning on the engine.

As I drive to Veronicas, I turn on my radio.

I'm a wild child, sitting on my throne.

going all out, going for broke.

Wild child, Geronimo.

knocking em out, blow for blow

let em say, let em say,

I'm a wild child,

I'm wild.

I turn up the volume, loud. I bite my lip and try my hardest not to dance. But I can't help it.

I start to shake my head and singing the lyrics, laughing as I see people in the car beside me give me funny looks

can you tell me what you think? I really need feed back and if I do get good comments, I will write more(: