Chapter 1

As I pull up to Veronica's large house, now sharing with Andy, I see a Black mustang in the end of the drive way, and her small car park more up by the garage.

I pull over to the curb, and open my door, sliding out of my warm seat and into the humid summer wind.

Right as I step to the sidewalk leading to to the front door to her house, I hear a loud roar.

I stop and look over, seeing a large black, new truck pull over behind my car.

I try not to stare as the door opens, and a tall man with black hair and dark makeup, wearing only a leather vest and black skinny jeans, along with some type of black cowboy hat.

I turn back around and walk a bit more fastly, I wasn't really fond of strangers.

"Wait!" he yells, walking toward me.

I stop and look slightly over, seeing from the edge of my eye, that he's walking toward me.

As he finally gets in front of me, I take a closer look at him.

I stand there staring at him, aware of the awkward tension in the air.

"I'm Ashley" he puts out his hand, "Ashley Purdy" he says and smirks.

"Danielle" I say, taking his hand and shaking it lightly.

"So why are you here?" he says, looking up and pointing to the big house.

when he tilts his head, I can see his dark makeup go down his chiseled jaw line.

"For a friend.." I say, playing with my fingers.

"Are you a fan?" he says, leaning over a bit.

"A fan? of who?" I ask confused. "My band.. Black Veil Brides?" he says making a 'duh' face.

I think for a second, and I remember Veronica talking about how Andy is in a band called Black Veil Brides.

"I've heard some songs, but not really" His eyes go big.

"oh wow" he says, flipping his hair out of his face.

I stand there as I notice he is starting at me, his eyes raking down me and I try to hide my red, blushed cheeks.

"You wanna go inside" I say, biting the inside of my cheek.

"yeah " he says, walking infront of me

and knocking the door.

We wait there in silence and I look at the dark brown door, hearing the sound of voices.

"Hel-" Veronica opens the door and her eyes widen. "Why are you two together?" she says, smirking and I stare in disbelief, not looking at Ashley.

"Hey baby who is-" Andy appears in the door way, next to Veronica.

"How come you didn't tell me you were dating Ashley?" Veronica says, Andy smirking as well.

"We're not dating, we just met." I say, smiling as I hear Ashely laugh.

"Okay..." Andy says, stepping out of the way, "Come on in" he says, smiling.

Me and Ashely walk in, and I take in the amazing view of their house.

"Okay dude, you packed yet?" Ashely says, facing Andy.

"Yeah" he says, pointing to the large suitcases leaning in the staircase.

I watch as Veronica frowns, and Andy walks over to his suitcases, picking them up.

"okay, let's go, see ya Veronica." Ashely says, walking out the door.

"Oh, nice meeting you by the way miss Danielle" he winks and I smile.

"Bye Ashley!" I say as he leaves to his truck.

I smile gracefully, and look over at the sight of Veronica and Andy making out.

I stand there, very awkward. They stop and whisper things to each other, and Andy raises his thumb, wiping off a tear off her cheek.

"I love you baby" he says and hugs her one last time, "I love you too" she says and before I know it, he's out the door.

as the door shuts, veronica looks up and smiles.

"God I will miss him" she says and walks to the large sectional couch.

"So, why did you need me here?" I ask.

"I don't know.. maybe because your my best friend and I missed you!" she says and I laugh, crossing my legs.

"Well since you missed me so much, you wanna go to the mall? I just got my paycheck" I say and she laughs.

"Yeah sure, just let me grab some stuff, I will be right back" she says, standing up and walking to the staircase, walking up it.