Chapter 9

"Okay, see ya! text me!" I say walking out of the house and to the drive way. I walk to my car and get in, starting the engine.

I look around and see the dark sky filled with bright stars and lights.

I turn on the radio and pull out of the drive way, and speeding down the street.

Today has been a productive day. Met a guy, got a new dress, Oh and did I forget, I met Of Mice And Men.

Austin is a true sweetheart, always listening to what you haft to say.

Same goes for the other guys.

I stop at a red light and turn on the street my house is on, and look for my phone.

I dig it out of my purse and pull into my driveway, turning off my car. I reached to open my car door, but cut off by my phone buzzing.

I turn on the screen and see I have a new message, and I swipe to see who it is.

Andrew: Don't forget about tomorrow. Need to see you ASAP.

I scrunch my nose and open my car door. I really don't want to see him.. but he really wants to see me. What could be the big deal anyway?

I walk up to my door and unlock it, walking in and sitting my purse down on the table.

I walk to my bedroom and switch the light on,  and going over to my bed. I switch my lamp on and turn the light off, and getting under the warm and soft covers.

-In the morning-

I yawn and roll over on my back, opening my eyes slightly. I look at the clock: 8:10.

I was always groggy on Saturday mornings, I'm not sure why.

I get up and walk over to the bathroom, and brush my knotty hair. All of the memories come flooding back from yesterday and I smile.

I also remembered that I need to go see my boyfriend.. woo hoo.

I'm not sure what me and him are now, but I don't really want to be together with him.

I get done with my make up and put on a loose T-shirt and skinny jeans. I walk to the living room and slip on my Vans, and unlock the door to walk outside into the fresh air.

I get into my car and turn it on, the radio still loud from last night. I pull out and drive to my first destination. Andrew.

I put my sun glasses on and arrive at my boyfriends house, shutting off my car.

I get my phone out and text him.

Me: Hey I'm here.

I sit there and wait for a reply. I get on Twitter and check out my notifications, and I see some people followed me and that's it. Intill, I realized the whole Of Mice And Men followed me. I smiled and texted Veronica,

Me: How did OMAM find me on twitter? hmmmm

I laugh and put my phone back in my pocket, and wait for Andrews reply.

Minutes go by and I get out of my car. I'm his goddamn girlfriend, I'm allowed to visit him whenever I want.

I go up to his door and knock a few times, and wait.

No answer.

I knock again, but this time I turn the door knob. To my surprise, The door opened.

I was about to shut it when my phone went off. I look and see I have a new message.

Veronica: I might of texted Austin it.. oops! Haha

I smile and look up from my phone. I wait and curiosity gets to me, and before I know it I'm in his house.

I look around to see if he was up and I don't see him. I decide to check his bedroom incase he is still sleeping.

I walk over to his bedroom door slowly, trying not to make a sound.

I open his door slowly, and peek inside.

I look at him and stare at the object next to him. A woman.

I gasp and feel tears fill my eyes, and cover my mouth to hold back my sobs. I step closer and see the fucking bleached blonde hair slut was in the hold of my, well, ex boyfriend.

He has his arms around her, peacefully sleeping. I cry silently and stand there, feeling my heart rip piece to piece.

I slowly look around, seeing the clothes and underwear scattered around.

I even see panties.

At that moment, I lost it and walked out of his room and out of the house, but I stop to look at a picture of me and him.

it was the first time we went to Kings Island, and we got a picture of us kissing on top of a huge rollercoaster.

I take it and go outside, and place it right in front of his door, and stomping on it.

I hear the glass break and my heart break along with it.

I close the door gently and run to my car and getting in. I should of known. He has been so distant and mean to me lately. I'm so stupid.

I'm worthless. He doesn't love me anymore. He never loved me. He just threw everything away like it was nothing.

And that really did hurt me.

I sit there and cry. I need to get out of here. Any place but here. If I see his face again I might just pall into pieces.

I start my car and drive to Veronicas.

I take one last glance at his house, a tear running down my cheek.

He is nothing to me and I am nothing to him.

--------------------

Okay I'm sorry if this is bad but I am really tired and stuff. but I love you guys and I with write more! Make sure to check out my other story Space Enough To Grow.   THANKSSS!

Danielle