Chapter 6

"You got a guys number?" Veronica says as we get in the car. I look over to see the black van still parked beside us.

"Yeah.. Don't tell Andrew! god he would kill me.." I say and look down. If he did find out I was with Jake and even got his number, let's just say he wouldn't be very happy.

"Okay first of all, Andrew is an idiot and I'd rather you date someone else. But, that's just my opinion." She says and I roll down my window as we pull out of the parking spot.

"Pfftt! don't be sorry, you're right.. I think I need to-"  *Zttt zttt* I look down at my phone and see I have a new message from Jake.

Jake: Hey, what's up?

I smile and Veronica looks over, examining the text message. I cross my legs and text back.

Me: Hi and nothing just going back to my house. traffic. erggg. Haha (:

"Do you ever think that you could talk to Andrew about it?" Veronica says and I look over at her. "Talk to him about what?" I question, but I already know what she is going to say.

"I don't know.. Maybe.. Splitting up?" She says and looks at me, her face features with sympathy. *ztt ztt*

Jake: Yeah I know how you feel, changing someone else's tire while in traffic isn't the best thing to do. Haha

Me: Oh well.. at least you got something done. I'm sitting here getting a pep talk from my friend on how to break up with my stupid bf.

"Pep talk?!" She says and I laugh half heartily. "I am just trying to make a point that you need to break up with your dumb ass 'B-F'." She says, making quotation marks with her hands.

"I know.. He just doesn't know I have a boyfriend.." I say and Veronica looks over with her mouth open, gasping.

"he doesn't know you have a boyfriend!? DANIELLE!" She freaks out.

"Calm down! Calm down! I just told him that I might be breaking up with him. But this doesn't mean that I'm going to date Jake."  I say and look out the window, avoiding eye contact with Veronica.

*ztt ztt*

Jake: hmm so you have a stupid boyfriend? I guess you need to listen to your friend.

I smile and look over at Veronica. She inspects my face and gives me questioning look.

"Why are you smiling?" She says and I laugh. "Nothing.. Just Jake..." I say and she grins.

"Yeah, Just Jake.." She mocks me and I laugh. I sit there and look out the window at the houses as we pass by. Ohio is beautiful.. well, in some places it is.

We pull into her drive way and get out of the car. "Well let's just hope Andrew changes his ways and you guys can actually feel a 'click'." Veronica says as she unlocks her door and opens it.

"Yeah.. well.." I say , "He's not really a changing kind of person." I say and veronica laughs. "I haft to agree on that," She says and sits down on her couch, as I do too. I get out my phone and text Jake back.

Me: yeah.. Haha. Well I haft to go, text you later (:

"Well-" Veronica gets cut off by a knock at the door. "Who's that?" I say and she shrugs, getting up and taking off her shoes. She walks over to the door and looks out the window next to it. I see shadows and people talking.

"Why are they here....?" she says and I get confused. "Who?" I say and she opens the door, leading to a tall man standing in the door way with 4 other men.

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story, it means so much to me that you like this book.. gahhh! <3 Haha, I'm going to try to UPDATE every week. Maybe twice a week. Or maybe once every 2 weeks. I'm not sure! But I love you guys and it means the world to me that you guys actually read this! (: love you!

-Danielle