Chapter 13

"Okay.. I actually have a surprise.. its not big but I think you will like it." Austin smiles as he drives down the road. I smile back and look at the window. The trees blowing from the wind and the cars racing by are a nice sight to take in.

"Okay.. thank you for this by the way." I say politely and he nods while looking out the window.

"Its no problem. I just wanted to know you better I guess.. and Alan did too." Austin says and points to Alan in the backseat .

I look at him and he is scrolling through something on his phone, not paying attention. I notice that he is on twitter a lot, so he's on there.

"Yeah.." He says and looks up at me. His eyes gaze over mine as I try to look away, but I find myself that I can't.

I finally stop when Austin clears his throat, and I turn back to the road.

"So.. Are you a fan of our band?" Austin asks to stop the silence.

"Yes I am actually. To be honest, I listened to your songs a lot but I never really knew the band." I say and Alan gives me a confused look.

"So you listened and didn't know who we are?" He says and I nod my head.

"I'm not really a person who just falls in love with certain bands and has to know everything about them." I say and Austin looks at me and laughs.

"Well in that case, I'm Austin Carlile, I'm 26 years old, I scream in a band, I like puppy dogs and.." he says, trying to think more.

"Alright I get it." I smile and laugh, along with Austin and Alan. I look at Alan again and I see a sly grin on his face.

"I'm Alan Ashby, I love cats, I'm 6 years old and I'm single." He says and I laugh, and Austin gives him a hard stare.

"What?" Alan says after giggling and Austin shakes his head and look back to the ongoing road.

"What about you Dani?" Austin says after some silence, I shift and cross my legs. I blush at the nickname.

"Well, I also like cats, I am 21 and I'm heading to be a neonatal nurse.. looking for a job.." I babble on.

"So you're single too?" Alan asks, and I nod back, a smile on my face. I stifle a laugh as I see Austin's jaw lock, and he wears a frown. He looks over at me and gives me a small smile.

"Single buddies!" Austin high fives me, and I laugh. I also high five Alan, because he was pretty excited too.

We begin to pull into a small diner, but then Austin jerks his car over to a large building. I see there was only a few cars there, so it wasn't packed.

"I swear if you're going to kill me." I say in a humorous tone, and we all share a laugh. Austin winks at me, and I put my hands over my heart, acting like im hurt.

"Way to go Carlile, you now have her thinking we are murderers." Alan speaks and I laugh loudly.

"You have a funny laugh," Alan smiles at me, and I look down, embarrassed. "It was a compliment." He says, laughing at how I reacted.

We all open our doors and get out. I look around at the big parking lot. I can only wonder what this is. I look up at the building, then I finally see it. Ice rink.

"We're going ice skating?!"

guys im vv sorry I haven't updated in forever. I know how you feel when a book you like never updates, but I promise I will update more often <3 please vote, comment, follow.