Chapter 4

Me and Veronica walk to the door, and throw away our drinks. We walk to the trash can and the guys get to the door first. We walk to the door, and I smile as I walk through the door as the tall man holds the door for me and Veronica.

"Thank you." I say and smile, "Your welcome." He says, in that voice I recognize from their songs.

Me and Veronica walk to her car, separating from the group of boys next to us. They all pile into a black van, as we get inside Veronica's car.

"Okay so now the mall?" she says as she pulls out of the parking spot.

"Yeah," I say and look in the rearview mirror, the black van behind us catching my eye.

"Do you like their songs?" she says, and I look over, confused. "Of Mice And Men? do you like their songs?" She says and puts on her sunglasses. I pull out my sunglasses, doing the same.

"Yeah.. I guess.. why?" I say confused, and look at Veronica as she smirks.

"Hm..." she says and looks at the road, I shake my head and look at the rearview mirror once again.

"Isn't that them behind us?" I say, and she looks at me, and to the rearveiw mirror.

"I think so." she says and I smile.

"Do you know anyone in the band?" she asks yet another question. "No, I just listen to them, why?" I shift in my seat, crossing my legs.

"Oh I thought you knew about them..." she says and pulls into the mall parking lot.

I open the door and get out as Veronica does the same. I quickly check for my phone and money, and look over to my side. The black van is parked right next to us. Just my lucky day.

I walk to the Macy's entrance, and I hear boys talking and slamming doors. I quickly glance to my side and see them, walking together.

We walk into the store, but luckily the boys don't follow us. They instead walk to the food court.

"Okay so I need some leggings and some Band shirts, you wanna come with me?" she asks and I nod my head.

"I'm going to go stop by Hot Topic, I'll text you when I'm done, is that fine?" I say and she smiles.

"Yeah, just make sure to text me!" she days walking away and out of the store.

I look around and see an escalator, and walk toward it.

I get out my phone and check for any text messages, instead I see 2 missed calls from my friend Ivie.

I get off the escalator and quickly spot the store I was searching for, walking to it.

I click on the 'call' button and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I hear Ivie say, as I hear papers shuffling around in the background.

"No no no no no!" she says as I hear a big thud of papers flying everywhere.

"Goddamn it." she huffs. "Sorry, hello?" she quickly recovers.

"Is this a bad time?" I say and walk into the store, getting quickly greeted by the cashier.

"No, its fine. I was just about to call you again!" she says and I walk into the pants section, and falling over something.

"WHATTHEHEL-"