Chapter 11

Hey guysss! so I'm starting this story again because people were telling me to start it because its so amazing. so here you go!

Danielle's POV

"Okay well.. see ya I guess.." I say, scooting out of my booth. Austin looks up at me and frowns. I start to walk and I hear Austins voice.

"Hey wait." he says, getting out of the booth to stand with me. I turn back to him and I smile slightly as he looks down and then up at me.

"Do you want my number? So we can talk?" He says and smiles sweetly at me and I give him a gentle smile back.

"Sure." I say. I want to say more like "I've been waiting to get your number." or "I love your band so yeah.", but, I know if I do that he will probably think I'm either weird or crazy. so, I'm just going to stick to one word answers.

"Um here." He gives me his number and I get out my phone and put it in quickly. This has went better than I thought.

"I'll text ya sometime." I say and smile while turning to walk away.

—————————————————

I drove in silence. I can't believe how this day went by. It actually went worse to better. Not my regular day, but it is an odd one.

I'm still pretty mad at An- I mean, my ex boyfriend. Which I still hate to say it, or even think about it, in that case.

But hey, no more him, no more stress, and freedom. I wouldn't really call freedom actual freedom. More like, now I get to talk to guys and actually go places kind of freedom.

I can't believe he would do that.. he was nice. Well, nice in a way. Now I hate him. Yes, I know, hate is such a strong word. I literally mean hate. as in I hate him.

I shouldn't be thinking about this too much all together. I don't want to get stressed over some stupid break up. I need to get past it and be the bigger person.

I open my car door and get out, dreading the sunshine and happy attitude. Don't get me wrong, I want to smile, but o can bring my self to actually smile.

I unlock my door and walk in, not even looking around. Really all I want is to sleep and not think about anything.

I walk to my bedroom, kicking off my shoes to a random place.

I go to my bed and pick up the sheets to my unmade bed, and get under them.

I drift to sleep to myself.

ZTTTTT ZTTTTT

I groan and turn over, putting my pillow aver my head to cover my ear. Its way too early for this. Speaking of early, what time is it anyway?

I pull off my pillow on top of my head and look at my phone, and realize its Liam, one of my close friends.. Fuuuuuuu-

I pick up my phone and answer it.

"Hello Mrs.Riffe," He speaks slowly into the phone.

"What Liam?" I say and he cuts me off.

"I haven't seen you around the campus this week. Are you I'll?" His accent is so heavy, I can nearly understand him.

"I'm actually very busy this week." I make up a excuse. "And next week." I add before he can speak.

"Hmm. okay." He says and I can imagine him shaking his head.

"Well you need to be here soon." He says and hangs up. Frick Frick Frick.

Well now he's mad at me and I need to get going to my college. If I don't go, I won't graduate.

I look at the clock, 6:15 am?

That's way too early. But, anyways, I am already awake. Might as well start getting ready.

I get up and put on a new shirt, leaving my PJ pants. I don't feel like dressing up, or even going outside for that matter.

I look in the mirror and look at my makeup less face.

To be honest, it didn't feel like getting up and doing anything. I just wanted to stay in bed all day and sleep.

I take another glance at my bed, and decide to go back to it.

I flop down on my stomach and nuzzle my face into the still warm covers.

I go to the sleep and wake up to my phone going off.

"What the frick?" I mumble and look over, not bothering to get up. I see my phone light up and go off. Must be a text message.

I get up off my back and pick my phone. Its a message from.. Austin.

I dont want to sound strange or fangirlish (if that's even a word), but it my my heart skip a beat when I saw his name. Lovely.

I unlock my outdated phone and look at the message, and smile.

Austin: Hey just checking up on you... how are you?

I hit reply and text back.

Me: Pretty good.. I just want to sleep all day though :/

I hit send and my phone goes to my contacts, and a certain name catches my eyes. Jake. I totally forgot about his existence.

I don't feel like texting him right now though.

Ztt Ztt

Austin: Sorry.. well I hope you feel better (;

I gasp at the end of reading his message and blush. A wink face? what does that mean? Maybe he likes me.. what if he likes me? Gosh I sound like a middle schooler right now.

I jump as my phone goes off and see Austins contact come on to the screen.

I open the message, interested in what he has to say.

Austin: *(: I meant a smiley face I swear!

I laugh and smile, but at the same time a bit disappointed. I was half hoping it was a joke and half hoping he was not kidding. Its fine.

Me: Its fine! Haha I figured it too. (; oh wait oops!

I figure that I should goof around. Its the least I can do to lighten up my day.