The Concert

Sophie and I sat on my bed while reading the latest copy of Girlfriend magazine to find out the latest gossip on One Direction. Sophie was so excited to go to their concert and to be honest I was too. Sophie didn't know that I was actually childhood friends with Liam, that one thing I kept to myself. There was only 4 hours left until the concert and it started at 8pm and I still didn't know what to wear, we didn't want to look to slutty or over dressed.

"What to wear?" I said looking at my wardrobe, Sophie of course already had what she was wearing, skinny jeans, a blue top and suspenders of course to look like Louis. I got up to my wardrobe opened it and looked at everything I had. Sophie was still sucked into the magazine.

I threw a pair of blue skinny jeans, a black singlet top with a knitted top over it and my red converses on the bed.

"Usual Charlie," Sophie laughed while I threw a pillow at her. I was so glad she was coming and I seriously hope that Liam would remember me as we haven't even spoke to each other for 5 years.

I looked at the time, and it was now 4:30pm and we both looked each other and then at my bathroom, I quickly grabbed my clothes while she grabbed her bag and we both ran to the bathroom, luckily I got there first.

"Bitch," was all I heard when I shut the door in Sophie's face. I laughed and then had a quick shower got changed so that Sophie could have one.

The time now was 5pm and I finished getting ready in my room, my brother, Shane walked in saying, "You girls better be ready in an hour, there is a lot of traffic and coz you have front row tickets you get to be in there five minutes earlier then everyone else." He walked out, he was 23 years old and he did like them only coz of Liam.

It was now 6pm and me and Sophie walked down the stairs, no make-up and nothing to fancy. We both had a handbag with our purse, phone, camera and other girl stuff you need as well as their album and a pen coz you never no if you get their autograph. Oh and of course the TICKETS.

"Very nice ladies, now chop chop in the car. Just heard that there was a crash on the freeway," Shane said while pushing us out the door. Sophie and I were in the back with One Direction playing so we could get ourselves ready to sing.

We got there and it was 7:30pm, we got dropped off out the front but before we walked off Shane quickly said, "You know I'm only a phone call away and I'll be there in a double, just remember I'm out with friends and text when it's over or unless Liam sees you," he laughed and so did I, luckily Sophie was already walking off, I caught up to her with my arm looped into hers. We saw all the girls walk past with caked make-up, high heels and short dresses then looked at ourselves and just laughed. There were a couple of guys and parents there as well.

We got to the front and I'm pretty sure I shivered when we got passes there and into Rod Laver Arena foyer and saw the signs everyone had and the screaming and singing happening. We got our tops and programs and stood at the door we needed to be to go in to pick the best spot to mosh.

It was finally 7:55pm, 5 minutes until showtime and the people out the front were finally allowed in. When we walked through those doors, what was going to come was the biggest change to my life ever. Sophie and I got the best spot in the middle at the front we could practically touch the stage but the barrier was stoping us and the security guys. We stood there screaming girls everywhere and of course Sophie joined then I joined as of all the adrenaline going through my body. Everyone else filed in while the supporting act started to play, it was Allstar Weekend and of course they played some old songs and new ones but my favourite was Be There!

Cameron from Allstar Weekend said after finishing Be There, "Who's ready for One Direction!" Everyone screamed and then all the lights went out and Another World started to play and the lights showed the guys there and Allstar Weekend gone. Liam actually looked so good, it was amazing to see him but he didn't see him but I couldn't be bothered getting his attention so I just sang, danced and scream like a usual Directioner would.

The last song was What Makes You Beautiful, my all time favourite, while Liam was singing his bit he saw me our eyes met but it was amazing that he kept singing not scream. They got up to Zayn's bit and Liam wasn't in the spotlight next thing I knew one of the security guys came up and asked if I could stay after the show. Sophie over heard and she screamed and the guy just walked off so I screamed as well, I had no idea what just happened but I screamed. I think I touched all the guys’ hands except for Liam typical, hahaha, the song ended and the screams continued.

"Thank you Melbourne, you were unbelievable, the best concert we have done, WOOOO!" Harry yelled.

"We love you all," Zayn said next.

"Hope you all had fun," Niall said in his very cute Irish accent.

"Let's hear those screams," Louis screamed.

And then Liam came next walking to the front and said, "Goodnight everyone you have all been a pleasure to perform to."

The boys all ran off stage and everyone started to leave, I was about to until Sophie pulled me back and whispered into my ear, "Remember we have to stay." She said it with a very big smile on her face. The security guy that asked with we could stay came back to get us, the arena was nearly empty, the guy took us through the barriers then into a door with BACKSTAGE above it.

We walked backstage to find Liam sitting there non of the other boys just him and a couple of security guards, we sat next to him. He turned to Sophie, who was shock to be in the same room as him, "Hey do you wanna go meet the other guys, I need to talk to your friend for a bit," he said so calmly, Sophie just nodded got up as well as Liam hugged him and left with a security guard. She turned back and mouthed, 'OMG' and I just smiled and turned back to Liam.

"Charlotte Hayes, fancy meeting you at a One Direction concert," Liam said quickly hugging me.

"Liam Payne, fancy seeing you on stage," I said back while still hugging him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

OMG FIRST CHAPTER REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE THIS!!!

SO CHARLOTTE AND LIAM MEET AGAIN, *DING* ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS CALLED HEHEHE AND ALL OF THIS IS IN CHARLOTTE POV FOR NOW MIGHT PUT IT IN THE OTHER GUYS' LATER IN THE STORY BUT FOR NOW CHARLOTTE'S VIEW.

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK, PLEASE YOUR FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENT/REVIEW AREA BELOW, YES RIGHT THERE WHERE YOUR MOUSE IS TAKING YOU AND PLEASE VOTE!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO BE A FAN <3

BYE FOR NOW BUT NOT FOREVER

ONE DIRECTION <3

-KADEKLOUISE