Finally

CHARLIE'S POV

I looked up at Harry who was in more shock then I was. Why did she have to be here? Liam just informed us that Estelle was here. I had this feeling she was going to do this just so she could get back at me again and again until I break. That was it, I can't stand her anymore. I quickly got off the chair and past Liam and went out to see her flirting with Niall.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed half way over to her. She looked up and I saw Niall wasn't enjoying her company at all.

"Oh get over it, you don't even go out with this dude anyway," she winked at Niall who quickly pushed her off and walked over to Harry.

"She is scary dude," Niall said to Harry.

"Well this dude is one of my best friends, seriously why do you want to ruin my life?" I asked walking up to her.

"Because you get every guy ever," she said trying to be all sincere but it was not working on me.

"No I don't I like a guy, you find and steal him, that’s why we aren't friends anymore, as well as not trusting you and you just being a total BITCH!" God it felt good spitting out that last word.

"Whatever, you are all….arrrrrg," she screamed and quickly stomped out to the exit.

"Well, LET'S PARTY!" I screamed and the music went back on and everyone wet back to be normal, in a nightclub.

I walked over to Harry who was leaning against the wall.

"Look I want to give you a second chance," he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank god the witch has finally gone, ladies I'm ready," Niall said coming out of the toilets which we had to be standing near. Harry and I just laughed and walked over to the couch where everyone was, hand in hand.

"I see you two are back on a high," Nicole said.

"Well not exactly," Harry said letting go of my hand. "Look I've been an arse, so I am asking you, please move in with me, I don't think I would be able to survive without you." I was shocked, no words was coming out. I was jumping inside and screaming yes but it wasn't coming out. "Look you can finally become a TV presenter, see I do listener LOUIS, and you can move to England with me, please." He got on both of his knees and started to beg.

"How am I going to get my stuff here then?" I smiled as Harry got up.

"Is that a yes?" I nodded and he pulled me in for a kiss. "I'll ring your parents tomorrow and they can bring all your stuff with them." I smiled, god my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

"DRINKS ALL AROUND!" Andy yelled and we all cheered.

~1 MONTH LATER~

"You are finally moved in and now we can have your welcome party with everyone," Harry said hugging my waist.

"I should probably get ready then, you can set up then, I think everyone is coming around in about 20 minutes," I said kissing his cheek and going upstairs to have a shower and get changed. I actually felt happy and having a job as a TV presenter for Xtra Factor was amazing and Nicole finally moving in with Louis. Life was pretty amazing. My stuff had gotten delivered by the family about 2 weeks ago and I had finally finished setting up everything that I decided to bring over to the UK, so we finally were bringing over everyone for a BBQ. Louis, Nicole, Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Niall and Andy, it was going to be a good barbeque.

Charlie's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61607681

I walked downstairs and heard voices, everyone was here finally. I went into the kitchen and got a drink and went outside to join everyone else.