Our Last Convo

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Sophie snuggled next to me. Our last night together, my best friend leaving me for Hawaii. I quietly got out of bed and tripped over my shoe and feel straight onto my face. I quickly got up to see if Sophie woke up, luckily she was a heavy sleeper, she just muttered something and turned onto the other side. I looked at my clock-2:00am, only 8 hours left with my best friend and then 9 hours until I see the boys. I go off the ground and walked out of my room, turning back to see if Sophie woke up. I couldn't sleep and I needed to read it again. I walked down the hall, passing Shane's room then my mum and dad's but their light was on and door wide open. I'm guessing they just got home. I quickly sneeked a peek on the side but then I thought they saw me so I walked striaght into Shane's room. Luckily he is another heavy sleeper. I sneaked another peek out of Shane's room and saw the light was out. I'm so glad we keep the hall light on, gosh there is a lot of junk on the ground.

I walked into the study, turned the lamp on and shut the door. I turned on my laptop put my password in and opened up My Documents. I loked at the word document before opening it, I remembered when MSN was the big talk instead of Facebook and Twitter. We were 12, 2 years before he audtioned for X-Factor for the first time then again 3 years later. Our msn names where so stupid, such pre-teen. Mine CharlieChump and Liam's LiamLump, yes we gave each other the names.

LiamLump- FInally you r on

CharlieChump-Been on all day, gosh :P

LiamLump-Whateva anyway i miss you come bac 2 the uk

CharlieChump-i no miss the uk like crazy but i like aus a lot u have to come here when u r older

LiamLump-when i'm a thupper star

CharlieChump-yes a thupper star, OMG u should tottaly go on x-factor

LiamLump-...

CharlieChump-remember when we use 2 watch all the time, u have 2 go on

LiamLump-I'll wait until i'm 14 then, i'll do it just 4 u :)

CharlieChump-:D so how is things???

LiamLump-boring without u, heheheh just jamming to some new tunes

CharlieChump-i no i am pretty exciting, haha same here

LiamLump-OMG mum wants me 2 get off, gosh doesn't she no that i am talking 2 my BESTEST FRIEND EVA

CharlieChump-dw mum wants me 2 get off 2 YES BESTEST FRIENDS FOREVA BFF

LiamLump-MISS U HEAPS BFF BYE BYE xx

CharlieChump-MISS U 2 BFF BYE BYE xx :D

~LiamLump offline~

Tears started running down my cheeks, I heard the door open and quickly shut my laptop, I swinged around on the chair to find my Dad leaning against the door frame.

"And may I ask missy why you are on the laptop?" he didn't notice that I was crying until he started to walk up to and quickly kneeled next to the chair and hugged me in his warm arms. Dad always had the best hugs ever.

"What's the matter sweetie? Is it because Sophie is leaving?"

"Yes, and....... I just read mine and Liam's last conversation and how much I have missed him," I cried.

"Oh sweetie, his back now with 4 other boys," Dad sounded annoyed with that there are now more boys, "But... don't tell me that you like him?"

"Ewwww Dad no way, his like another brother to me, gosh how can you say that?" I hit him on the shoulder. I turned back to shut down my laptop and turned back to Dad.