We Meet Again

We looked at each other before I had to break the silence.

"How did you know it was me?"

"Well I could tell you from a mile away still the usual Charlie," he smiled. I just laughed, he still had that little birth mark on his neck and that crazy sense of humor.

"I've really missed you," he said looking into me, and I did melt a bit.

"Same here, do you remember the last convo we had, I still have it on my computer and read it everyday, it probably sounds weird," I said looking down to the ground.

"Don't worry I do too, but it's the other guys who thinks I'm weird for even keeping it and reading it before any show or interview." He looked at me, and I had tears running down my face and then he started, we hugged for ages before my phone started to go off playing, 'Glad You Came'. We both look at my bag, he just started to laugh, I quickly got it and it was Shane, I answered the phone.

"Hey!!!"

"Hey just wondering if you are okay coz apparently the concert is over and I'm confused coz you haven't rang yet."

"Don't worry I'm backstage."

"Let me guess, Liam saw you, haha."

"Yep."

"Well tell him he can drop you home love you babe." And then Shane hang up.

"I'm guessing his drunk," Liam said looking at my expression. I nodded and just looked at my phone. "Also he wants us to drop you home, typical Shane." I nodded again. It was weird that Liam still could remember all of this.

We were talking, catching up with everything when Sophie ran in and fully jumped on top of me.

"OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"What did you guys do?" Liam said, exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't as I couldn't breathe with the big heffa on me.

"Nothing actually, we took pictures with her, sang, gave her autographs, talked and then she just ran out," Harry said really confused.

"Anyway back to you two, what did you get up to?" Sophie said finally getting off me.

"We just caught up and now they have to escort us home," I said catching my breath.

"Shane is drunk again, but really you two?" Sophie said sitting in the middle of me and Liam.

We looked at each other and started to laugh. Everyone else was really confused, shrugging there shoulders at each other and thought we both went insane.

"Gosh never, even though he is cute he is like another brother to me," I laughed.

"Our parents and siblings actually thought we were going out when we were younger and it would be too disturbing for us two," he laughed as well. We both were on the floor in tears of laughter.

"They have officially gone mad," Zayn said walking over to us.

We finally stopped laughing and a guy came in with a couple of security guys.

"It's time to go," he said to Sophie and I.

"Umm, Paul is it alright if we drop these two lovely girls home," Niall said winking at the both of us, I just smiled but Sophie blushed and started to giggle.

"Ok, oh is this the lovely lady you always talk about Liam, Charlie is it?" he said and came up to me and kissed my hand. I just nodded and giggle, all the boys just piss them selves laughing, not literally. Paul took my hand and I took Liam's, I looked at him and he just smiled.

We finally got to my house after getting lost and going past the street for fun thanks to Paul. Sophie and I got out of the car and Sophie just went into tears, I quickly went up to her and hugged her and all the guys joined in a big group hug.

"What's the matter babe?" Louis said.

"I'm leaving tomorrow and..." she cried, I started to giggle but kept it inside.

"Why?" Niall asked still hugging.

"Mum got a job in Hawaii and I won't get to see you guys."

"Awwww," the guys said hugging her, but it was true the boys asked if we could hang out with them tomorrow but Sophie was actually moving tomorrow and she was getting picked up early and this was her present from my family to her while our parents got drunk together.

"Hey don't worry we definitely will come and tour Hawaii now," Liam said.

We all hugged her and she went inside after saying goodbye to everyone and I mean everyone.

"So we shall see you tomorrow," Louis said from the car.

I nodded and waved goodbye. It hit me that my best friend was leaving and my other best friend has returned at least the 5 guys will keep Sophie out of my head, or I would be in tears every minute.

Sophie and I were unbreakable we spent everyday together, she was a sister I've always wanted and a sibling she's always wanted. We have known each other for 10 years now and now she was going. Luckily we had our last night together alone, knowing Shane wouldn't come home and mum and dad wouldn't either.

We went up to my room and got ready for bed.

"I'm so lucky to have you as a friend, Charlie. This is the best day of my life and I will never forget it as I took pictures because I'm very smart," she said laughing and crying.

"I'm lucky to know someone like you." We both cried ourselves asleep. I still couldn't believe that Liam still had our last convo and that he was here, in Australia, in Melbourne, with 4 other cute guys. My dreams had all come true tonight apart from the Sophie bit. I couldn't wait to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE 'LAST CONVO' BETWEEN LIAM AND CHARLIE.

POOR SOPHIE, BUT I KINDA DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE HER THERE FOR SOME BITS, BUT SHE SHALL BE BACK I PROMISE.

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OR FURTHER CHAPTERS COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

ALSO FAN PLEASE AND I SHALL FAN BACK.

UNTIL NEXT TIME, FAIR WINDS

-KADEK xx