PARTY TIME

A/N- so yay another chapter is up, finally I know. I think there will only be like 4-5 chapters left so yeah, but don't worry I'm already started on my next story, a Niall fanfic wooo.

Now the song is Wings-Little Mix coz you know I LOVE THEM and I thought why not. 

So i hope you like this chapter read away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and turned on to my side to see a note on the pillow.

Morning love, just gone out, management need to see us before we are officially on holidays. I'll see you when I get home, also HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE, 18 <3 oh and your mum left a message to tell you to get on Skype when your up.

Love you, Harry xxx

I totally forgot it was my birthday, I was 18, 18, WOW. I got out of bed and went downstairs to a laptop waiting there on the bench. It was already turned on and on Skype. I clicked on mum and rang her, she quickly picked up and had dad and Shane with her singing Happy Birthday. I had tears streaming down my face, they weren't going to be here for my birthday.

"Thank you, you guys. I can't believe your not going to be here for my birthday though," I cried.

"Honey, you'll be fine, anyway we will see you tonight," Dad said, I quickly looked up and was very confused.

"Hang on what?" I asked.

"Yeah didn't you know, your brother and the boys have been working on this for a while, and as your going to be in London and thank god their drinking legal age is 18, we thought PARTY TIME!" Mum screamed.

"Yeah all your friends are here as well or on their way," Shane said on his phone.

"Awwww Shane your so, awwww, thank you, where are you guys now?" I said.

"We're at the place where your having your party," Dad said.

"Well, we better go honey, gotta prepare more, we will see you soon," Mum said kissing the camera.

"See ya twit," Shane smiled.

"See you honey bun," Dad said and the call ended. I couldn't believe, they were here, in London plus my friends.

I went and sat on the couch and turned the TV on.

I heard a knock at the door. I quickly got scared and started to walk up the stairs.

"CHARLIE, IT'S ME, YOUR BROTHER," I quickly walked to the door and looked out the window and saw Shane standing there.

"You got here quickly, what ya want?" I laughed as he walked in.

"What a fancy place, Harry has, anyway can't your own brother spend the day with his own sister," I looked at him and raised my eyebrows at him. "Ok, I have to distract you until tonight, so get changed we are going sight seeing and I want to make this day special for your 18th coz you know you did that to me." I smiled and gave him a hug and quickly went up stairs to have a shower and change.

Charlie's outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57328125

"Okay I just notice, I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR" I yelled as I walked down the stairs to get my bag and the spare key.

"Well, we will also shop as well then," Shane said as we walked out in to the driveway and I saw a very nice black Audi tt sitting there.

"I see you have been renting a car, nice," I said hopping in.