Shopping with the girls

A/N-Hello, yes another chapter, two in one week, how good am I. So do people wanna hear a joke.

Why did the mushroom go tot the party?

Because he was a fungi. OMG I AM SOO FUNNY well actually Louis is, sorry been watching too much X Factor behind the scenes stuff.

Anyway if you wanna see the outfits go onto Polyvore-kadeklouise and you shall see. Ididn't do Danielle's outfit as I didn't really want to ruin her style so just imagine her in what she usally wears :).

Also have started to type a new story, a Niall Horan fanfiction but it will not be up until this story has done so yeah.

Also I have dedicated this chapter to MadisonMonzon because she is a brillaint writer and I love her stories, His Plaid Shirt and I Ain't Going Nowhere which you all should check it out.

Anyways school holidays are nearly over :( only 4 days to go that includes the weekend so I might put up another chapter by Monday hopefully, unless I get distracted AGAIN by X Factor or One Direction videos on YouTube. Why must they be soo funny and addicting to watch ARGGGGGHH.

Okay, I should stop rambling, so enjoy this chpater, please vote and comment on what you think about it.

Forever young and yours (hahah see what I did there, sorry 11:15pm on a thursday night and yeah gotta get up early as I have orthadontist on FRIDAY THE 13TH ,scary)

-Kadek xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to find the boys still asleep and Nicole already up and dressed.

“Come on get ready we are meeting Danielle at 11,” she said from in front of the wardrobe mirrors. I just nodded still half asleep and grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom to have a shower. I turned on the water and hopped in, don’t worry I took my clothes off, I let the hot water wake me up and relax me. I turned the water off and hopped out and wrapped my towel around me. I brushed through my hair and put it up into a messy ponytail. I did my make-up and then put on my clothes and shows. I put on my batman bracelet and thought that I would take my batman backpack as well. I went over to my suitcase and put on my stuff into the backpack.

Charlie’s outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52919747

Nicole’s outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52921069

I walked over to the bed where Harry was still sound asleep and kissed his forehead and walked out the door with Nicole.

“I left a note for the guys when they wake up,” Nicole said when we bumped into Danielle.

“Hey fancy meeting you here,” I said giving her a hug then she gave a hug to Nicole.

“I know,” she laughed and we went down to the lobby.  We walked out and followed Nic, at least she knew where she was going. “Apparently we are only staying in New York for one week only now, I think the boys are missing London, are you guys coming back to London with us?” she asked as we crossed the lights and into Time Square. I looked around and spun in a circle at how big the place was and how bright it was even though it was still morning.

“Oh yeah we are,” Nicole answered. I didn’t take any notice in what she said as I just was gobsmacked at how big Time Square was.

“Charlie, you coming?” I turned to see Danielle smiling and Nicole walking off to the nearby mall. I nodded and Dani linked arms with me and caught up with Nicole.