Character Sketch

Randhir Singh Shekhawat-A 28 year old,one of the top businessman of the country in a very young age.He is a spoil brat too.For him girls are only source of pleasure,he thinks that he can get any girl at the cost of money.There are only three things in his life work,wine and women.

Sanyukta Agrawal-A 23 year old middle class girl with simple dreams.She only wants to be independent and a life partner who truly loves her.She is very pure from heart.She believe in the inner beauty not in the dazzle on money.

Harsh Vardhan Shekhawat-Father of Randhir.He too used to be like his son but presently he regrets for it.He realise the meaning of true love when his wife Renuka left him.He does'nt want his son to repeat the same mistake which he had done.

Kishore Agrawal-Father of Sanyukta.Like other typical Indian parents,he thinks that his daughter's future will be secure if she would marry into a wealthy family no matter how is her life partner.

Anju Agrawal-Mother of Sanyukta loves her daughter immensely but helpless in front of her husband and son.

Parth Kashyap-Childhood friend of Randhir,he is totally opposite of him.A simple guy who believe in emotional relationship rather than physical intimacy.He wants Randhir to realise same thing.

Aryan Harshwal-Sanyukta's best friend who also has a crush on her since school days but fear to tell her coz she only treats him like a friend.

Other character will be introduced later.

****************************************
#saddahaqcontests and @monamandy