Part 2

"Sanyukta your application has been accepted by Shekhawat Industries"yelled a over exited Tanya seeing the intewview call letter on the laptop.Sanyukta came running there.

S-really..I am so happy finally I am going to work under my ideal.But how will I convince papa for it?

T-offo..the way you made him agree for engineering.

S-yess tomorrow is my interview,uske pehle papa ko manana padega.

T-go and tell him,till then I am selecting dress for your big day after all you are going to meet your dream man.

S(blushed)-kuch bhi.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

S-papa I have to tell you something.

K-are you ready to marry Sameer Mittal..I know tum man jaogi,I am glad that you agree...(he was cut in middle by Sanyukta).

"Papa I am selected for the dream project engineer team of Shekhawat Automobiles"said Sanyukta calmly making him frown.

K-what are you saying?you took a big decision and you are telling me now.

S-papa maine apko turant hi bataya jaise hi mujhe pata chala, salary amount is also handsome.

K-how much(after thinking for a while).

S-90.000₹ per month.

K-90.000₹!!!

S-yess papa.

K-acha hai jab tak shaadi ni kar rahi kuch paise to laogi kamakar waise bhi tumhare bhai ko new sport bike chahiye thi.

S-so can I join papa?

K-sure beta..you can join from tomorrow.

S-thank you papa so much.

S(i.m)-Thank god papa mann gaye I thought he'll never agree for it.Tomorrow I am going to meet my ideal..I am going to work with him.mere samne rahenge wo...OMG.

**********************************************

Next day she got ready into  a simple kurti and jeans so that she just look like a engineer not a model.She reached at the HQ of  Shekhawat Automobiles and adorns the   building.She went up to the receptionist.

S-excuse me..I have an interview at 11:00 o clock.

R-your name mam?

S-Sanyukta Agrawal.

Receptionist calls someone and then turned to her.

R-mam plz come with me Mr. Harsh Singh Shekhawat our owner.

S-okay.

Receptionist took him to a cabin on which HSS was carved in golden words.She prayed in her mind that everything would go well.