Part 19

Next Morning....

Randhir woke up first and his gaze fell on the beauty,who was sleeping on the couch,sun ray's were falling on face making her look more angelic.He was reading each and every feature of her face,he could see tear stains on her cheeks,it means she cried a lot last night.Somewhere his heart pained seeing his best friend's condition.

He could not hold it any longer and he dashed into washroom.Cold water droplets were soothing his body but what about his mind and soul.He was convincing himself but.....he was'nt happy......Damm...Sanyukta...you can not let me live in peace...urghhhh.''Randhir groaned.

He came out after long 30 minutes,he was feeling light than before.He was surprised to see that his morning black tea kept on the side table,but next moment his teeth greeted when he saw her keeping his office suit on the bed.

Rd-how dare you to touch my stuffs.

S-its already 8:30 and you are getting late for office..so take your tea and get ready fast n come down for breakfast.

Rd-look Sanyukta do'nt try to act over smart ha,what are you proving...that you  are a perfect wife..like seriously..so for your kind information..tumhara ye drama mere samne ni chalega...so plz stay away from me..I am not dad jo tumhari iss innocent face k peeche chupe ek shatir aurat ko na dekh pau.

S-are you done?come fast dad is waiting on the dinning table.(saying this she left the room leaving him in shock).

Rd-what the hell...ye mujhe order karke gayi,my game is backfiring on me.I must think of another plan.

Randhir came down with a irritated face,here Sanyukta and Harsh were talking and laughing together.He came and sat silently,Sanyukta was about to serve him but he stopped her in middle.

Rd-I can do by myself..mind your own business.

S-I am minding my own business that is to serve the family members and unfortunately you are one of them.

Harsh suppressed his laugh seeing Sandhir's cute fight.They had their breakfast,Rd hurriedly left for office as he was damm late.Sanyukta was serving a plate.

H-ye kiske liye hai beta?

S-Ishika...she did'nt eat properly last  night,if she will be empty stomach,it can effect both her and baby.

H-Beta I am once again sorry behalf of my son.I know it is very hard for you to do things for your husband's illi...

S-dad I said na no one will call the baby with that name.. neither it was Ishika's mistake nor Randhir's.

H-what are you saying beta?

Sanyukta told him everything about Mr. Khanna's plan to ruin Randhir's image by using his own daughter.

H-how diagusting..wo itna neeche gir jayega ki apne hi beti ko use karega maine kabhi ni socha tha,my sympathy is with Ishika and her child but I can not give her the equal right as you.