Part 15

Engagement Day...

At the evening the venue was looking like s bride itself Parth arranged everything perfectly...the guest were awestruck by the grand programme.Everybody was appreciating Harsh...it was the best ceremony they saw in the city.

The hall was very huge decorated with lights and flowers.Harsh was greeting the guests while Parth was busy with Randhir.Parth was helping him in getting ready but he was confused to see Randhir's calm behaviour.But shrugged of the thought that finally his friend is going to settle down with a girl whi loves him truely.

P-Randhir or kitni der lagayega Uncle is calling me continuously to bring you to the venue.Agrawal family is in the way..so hurry up.

Rd-look at me..acha lag raha hu na.

Parth did a thumbs up looking at the man stand in front of him.He was clad in a peacock blue sherwani.hair were perfectly gelled,it is going to be tough for the girls present in the party.

hair were perfectly gelled,it is going to be tough for the girls present in the party

''you're gonna kill the girls man''Parth exclaimed.

Rd-shall we go now?

P-why not bdw Sanyukta will have a hard time tonight.

Randhir smirked in his mind thinking of his plan for tonight which go unnoticed by Parth.

On the other hand...

Tanya helped Sanyukta in getting ready.She was happy that finally Sanyukta got her love but Sanyukta was still nervous to face him.She did'nt meet him from that incident.She was also clad in a peacock blue lehenga complementing Rd's dress.

She was also clad in a peacock blue lehenga complementing Rd's dress