Part 5

Harsh mistook Randhir's friendly approach towards Sanyukta as love and decides to take a huge step which could change the equation between Sandhir.Harsh Decide that he'll talk to Sanyukta about this matter tomorrow.

Harsh goes to his room and slipped a long curtain.There is a huge photo of his and Renuka's marriage hang on the wall.A lone tear escaped from his eye remembering their days of togetherness.They had a arrange marriage and Renuka loved him a lot like other Indian wives but he was unable to give her required time which a wife expect from her husband.He was really busy in spreading their business.One day her patience broke and she found a new companion who can give her immense love.Randhir was then 10 years old.Harsh never feel bad but he was happy that finally she find a perfect man for her,but he did'nt had the guts to tell Randhir about the truth.Randhir still thinks that Renuka was only after his father's physical charm and money.Harsh always live in s pool of guilt.

H-Renuka I am still sorry for the mistake our son was also on the same track but You know a girl exact like you enter in our son's life.kushi ki baat to ye hai ki humara beta bhi usse pasand karne laga hai,wo insan jo aurton ko sirf khelne ki cheez samajhta tha sirf revenge lene k liye but Sanyukta k aane se wo badal raha hai...plz apna ashirwad uske sath banaye rakhna.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Next day Harsh reach office very early.He can'nt wait to confront Sanyukta.So he ordered the receptionist to send Sanyukta as soon she come.Sanyukta came on her time and receptionist tell her to go first in Harsh's cabin.Randhir does'nt come yet.

S-may I come in Sir?

H-ohh Sanyukta beta come and sit.

Sanyukta(after settling on the chair)-beta how is your work going Randhir k muh se tumhari bahut tareef suni kal maine.

A smile spread on her lips hearing to this which did'nt go unnoticed by Harsh.

S-wo Randhir Sir ki greatness hai that he understood me this worthy.

H-no dear its your hard work as well even I am hell impressed by your performance but I call you hear for something more important.

S(confuse)-what...Sir?

H-promise me you'll not deny.

S-if it will be in my hands then yess I'll not deny.

H-Do you love Randhir?

Sanyukta freeze on her spot hearing to Harsh'swords.She never expect this from Harsh.It was embaressing and shocking as well.

S-what are you saying Sir its not like that you are wrong.

H-your words does not seem to match your expression tell me honestly do you really love him..I said love him Randhir not Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

Sanyukta just looked down in response  shyly.Harsh immediately stood up and kissed her hair in fatherly way.He has  tears of happiness in his eyes.

H-tum nahi janti beta ki aaj tumne mujhe kitni badi khushi di hai mai kab se tumhari jaisi hi ladki khoj raha tha Randhir k liye jo uske paiso k peeche na bhage.

S-Sir I love him truely no matter what msi humesha unse sachcha pyaar karungi.

H-Kya tum mere bete se shaadi karogi?

S-sir...I mean how can.. I answer?

H-I get my answer let me tell this to Randhir.

S-no sir not right now.Actually sir I want him to realise and confess his feelings to me without any pressure so we should wait for some time.

H-as you say beta but I can not much to make you my daughter-in-law.I hope uss duffer ko jaldi akal aye.

S-sir may I leave now coz Rd aa gaye honge ab tak or wo work k matter m delay pasand ni karte.

H-no you can not go.

S-why sir?

H-do not call me sir anymore,call me dad now onwards okay.

S-sure sir..ops dad..now may I...

H-go work is equally important.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Randhir was already arrived and waiting for her.He has to confess his feelings to her so that he can live in peace which got disturbed since he met Sanyukta.Then she entered in the cabin and greets him.

S-good morning Randhir.

Rd-Sanyukta I want to say something plz mana maat karna.

S-say Randhir.

Rd-Listen Sanyukta you always saw me as a successful person in business and technology but there is another aspect of my life,I have very few people in my life who really matters for me but I always crave for a person who can understand me..Randhir not RSS.Parth is my only closest or you can say only friend with whom I can share many thing but still I can'nt share everything with him but when I met you I found a genuine friend in you..I do not want to loose you in my life....so Ms. Sanyukta Agrawal will be my best friend for life?

S-Sanyikta has tears in her eyes she feel that this friendhship is more pure and beautiful than love,may be love will blossom from this friendship.

Rd-Sanyukta I asked you something?

S-yess I'll be your friend forever in in every situation,I promise you that mai tumhara saath kabhi bhi ni chhodungi.

He said nothing but pulled her in a tight hug.

****************************************
Saddahaqcontests   and MonaMandy

Please do vote and comments.

Trishla Singh😃😃😃