Part 17

Marriage Day....

At 7:30pm...

Tanya was doing Sanyukta's make up with lots of effort,though Sanyukta denied her to do much but Tanya knew it is the biggest day in any girl's life.After doing her make up Sanyukta looked at herself in thr mirror and found the she looks her prettiest.

Anju came with the sacred bride red chunri and covered her head and flopped a kiss on her forehead.Sanyukta became emotional and hugged her mother tight even Tanya's eyes became watery...why not her best friend is going in a totally new atmosphere,new relations will replace the old once.

A-shhh shant ho ja mere bachche...Harsh ji tujhe itna pyaar karte hai ki tu jab yahan aana chahe wo tujhe kabhi ni rokenge.

T-lets go Aunty..the car is waiting for us and the muhurat is also on 8:30.

the car is waiting for us and the muhurat is also on 8:30

credit-google.

Agrawal Family reached to the mandap..Harsh became overwhelmed seeing Sanyukta in Renuka's wedding lehenga.He was proud of his choice today,how she kept the respect of his wish,he was sure that she'll also change his monster like son one day.

He was proud of his choice today,how she kept the respect of his wish,he was sure that she'll also change his monster like son one day

H(i.m)hey bhagwan jaldi hi inn dono k beech ki misunderstandings door kar dijiye.

Within five minutes Randhir also came along with Parth.He was looking breath taking in his black colour sherwani.Girl's eyes were stuck on him.A devil smirk was spread on his lips.

A devil smirk was spread on his lips

Rd(i.m)-so the countdown is begin Soon to be Mrs. Shekhawat.

Sanyukta looked at him from the corner of her eyes,her heart skipped a bit seeing him.

the priest asked Sandhir to exchange the garlands,then he asked them to take holy rounds around the fire.Randhir came forward for the first four rounds.

he took the first vow-
''I promise that I'll not leave your hand forever,so that you can feel the hell till your last breath''.

second vow-

''I will save you from every pain and danger because I will give you the immense pain which no one can give you''.

third vow-

''I want you to be my better half for next six birth also so that you'll regret your birth every time''.

fourth vow-

''I'll hate you from all my heart''.

Now it was Sanyukta's turn to take the vows,she came forward.the priest started chanting holy mantras.

fifth vow-

''I promise..I'll love you truly till my last breath no matter how much you hate me.''

sixth vow-

''I'll beside you in every tough circumstances of life,I'll support you as a better half.''

seventh vow-

''Not only in this birth but for next six birth I want you as my life partner.''

The rounds completed and priest ask Randhir to fill her parting,he did it with a winning smirk and then tied the nuptial black tread around her neck.The priest declared them Husband wife.Everyone clapped with happiness.The media persons  were busy to cover the news of the day.Sandhir took everyone's blessing.

H-I am very happy that I can bring  my daughter to my house forever.

A-My blessings are always with you two,today although my daughter is going away from me but I got a son.

Randhir's eyes filled feeling Anju's motherly touch on his head.He has been missing this touch since Renuka left him.A serene smile played on his lips.All of a sudden he hug Anju much to everyone's shock specially Harsh.Anju caress his head and back like a mother.

Rd-aunty I am your son from now on,tell me any time with out hesitation if you need something.

A-khud ko mera beta bhi bolta hai or aunty bolta hai..you'll call me Maa just like Sanyu and Ankit.

Rd-Mmaa...Maa(he utter this word with great difficulty,he forget this word but today he feel in the top of the world).

''The game is not over Mr. Shekhawat...what did you think I'll you rest in peace...forget it.So Mrs. Sanyukta Shekhawat..newly wedded wife of  Randhir Singh Shekhawat...your husband is going to be the father of my child,yess I am pregnant with Randhir's child''said Ishika who came crying continuously

Saddahaqcontests andMonaMandy

****************************************************

Sorry guys I wrap up the marriage rituals in short coz its only 25 shots story..plz ignore mistakes..do vote also.

Trishla Singh😃😃😃