Part 12

Randhir directly went to his favorite place,bar.Kishore's words were disturbing him.He thought that Sanyukta is not after his name and money but now he is thinking opposite about her.After getting highly drunk he saw a girl seductively looking at him,he gestured her to come close,she was come in a sexy style.

Rd-how much you'll take for tonight.

G-I only want you handsome...you are so temptative.

Rd-I don'nt spend a night with paying...mai kisi bhi aurat ka favour ni le sakta...say how much you want for tonight.

G-only one lac.

Rd-you'll get in the morning.

G-if you run away then..

Rd-I am Randhir Singh Shekhawat...I am not a coward who fraud with a woman.

He took her in the room and wildy ravish her body pouring out his anger on her fragile body.

Rd-Sanyukta look what I did,I showed you your real place which is my bed..traitor ki yahi jagah hoti hai mere liye.

G-Who is Sanyukta?

Rd-you forget your name tchhch..abhi to bas RSS ki biwi banne ka proposal mila hai or abhi se apni old identity bhul gayi..tum to baki ladkiyo se bhi do haath age nikli.

Girl thought he is not in his senses thats why he is addressing her as Sanyukta.She only wants money.

Next morning he woke up before the girl and looked at her,she was in a pathetic condition due to his wild assault.He  felt bad somewhere but again Sanyukta's thoughts come in his mind,he quickly wear his clothes and  put a 2 lac rupees check beside her and dashed out.

He reached office with red eyes reason was both effect of alchohal and  anger.Sanyukta come after him with the file which he wanted yesterday.She was about to enter in the cabin when he shouted-

Rd-don'nt you have any manners Ms. Agrawal kisi k cabin m bina puche ni ghuste.

S-sorry may I come in.

Rd-come.

S-Randhir is the the file you were asking for but tum ruke kyu ni  mai turant hi to wapis ayi.

Rd-ohh I am lucky that I stay there otherwise mujhe tumhara real motive kaise pata chalta...wah well played Ms. Sanyukta Agrawal...you are more smart than me...tumhe yeh baat achi tarah pata thi ki mai tumse koi pyaar vyaar ni karne wala and you....you won my trust as a friend taki it would be easy for you to become Mrs. Shekhawat so that you may get all the luxuries things and a lavish life style,arre ek baar bola hota ki tum inn sab cheezo k liye ye saab kar rahi ho to mai tumhe apni life ka part banata hi ni...but ni  tu,hara isse bhi maan ni bhara to u tried to woo my best friend by your innocent face...or kitna neeche girogi you characterless wo....(but his words died in his mouth as Sanyukta slaped him hard).

S-just shut up Mr, Randhir Singh Shekhawat or ek shabd ni..n what are you saying I want to marry you for the sake of money,how could you think like that.I do'nt play with your emotions and never will in future,tum mere character par ungali kaise utha sakte ho Randhir.Bas bahhut ho gya I'll not forget you this time coz nothing is more important for me than my self respect.

Rd-look how is talking about self respect...plz apna ye innocence ka drama band karo mere samne,akhir tumne dad ko apne trap m fasa hi liya....unhone humari shaadi fix kar di,but you know I will not let your dream fulfilled.

Saying this he left from there leaving her in pool of tears and daze.she was trying to believe what happen few seconds ago.

S(i.m)-He is talking about some marriage proposal...I should ask Harsh uncle.

Sanyukta went to Harsh's cabin,he became worried looking at her tear drenched face.

H-Sanyu mere bachche what happen to you..were you cried.

S-first I want some answers to my questions....do you fix mine and Randhir's marriage?

H-wo mai...Sanyukta do'nt...get me..wrong actually.

S-yess or no.

H-yes because I want to be my son's wife...mai chahta hu ki tum mere ghar ki bahu bano...I.you changed him Sanyukta.

S-but I lost my best friend uncle..I lost my love(she cried loud).

She told him everything and Harsh shocked to hear this.

S-uncle mai yeh bilkul ni chahti thi...he misunderstood me.

H-now my determination is more strong to make you his wife.

S-no uncle wo mujhe kabhi maaf ni karega.

H-he will and he has to,aaj se within 1 week tum dono ki shaadi hogi or tumhe Randhir ki kasam  agar tune iss shaadi se mana kiya to..

''Randhir Singh Shekhawat  ready to be the husband of my daughter.''

Saddahaqcontests and MonaMandy

******************************************

Please guys do vote andcomment also my story was on #17 one day before but now it is not even in top 1000.I really need your support