Part 11

Next morning Randhir woke up with a throbbing head.He looked around the surroundings and found that its his own room.Then he remembered the last night incidents and  a sudden grief  engulfed him.

Rd(i.m)-she is going away from me,abb tak to Parth ne usse propose bhi kar diya hoga....or wo kyu ni accept karegi uska proposal humare beech to sirf  friendship   hai...koi serious commitment nahi and every girl wants a committed relationship.

"So sahabjade uth gaye''came Harsh's stern voice who offered him a glass of lemonade.

Rd-Dad I am sorry I'll not repeat this again wo kal actually....ummm..mai abb wine touch ni karunga...I promise you that.

H-Randhir my son I know something is bothering you,I am watching you since yesterday...tell me beta kya hua may be I  help you.

Rd-no dad its nothing like that it just the work load .

H-are you sure?

Rd-yup dad  and thanks for asking.

H-its okay but remember one thing jab bhi kabhi tumhe ye lage ki tum mujhse kuch kehna chahte ho then I am always there for you.

Saddahaqcontests andMonaMandy
*********************************

At office....

Randhir directly went to his cabin not even reply to the good morning wishes of the employees.Everybody scared that what if his old avtar come back.He is very chirpy nowdays.While he was heading to his cabin Sanyukta called him from behind but he pretended that he did not listen.

S(i.m)-iss sadu ko kya ho gya abb kis baat par muh fula hai jaroor Harsh uncle ne kuch bola hoga....lets see what happen to this sadu.

''Good morning Randhir ''she wished him who was working on the blue print of car.

"Good morning''came his blank reply.

S-sadu  kya hua kyu sade hui baingan ki tarah shakal banaye hue ho.

Rd-nothing Sanyukta bas we are going slow with the deadline...we have to launch it within 1  year before anyone else.So do not waste our precious time and start your work..

S-huh dusht kahi ka yahi baat saahi se ni bol sakta tha.

Rd-I heard it.

S-go to hell.

They work in silence till the lunch.Sanyukta was very hungry so she called him.