Part 16

the marriage preparation was on its peak,both families were busy in doing pre-marriage rituals which were organised at Shekhawat Mansion.It was not the reason of reputation of Shekhawats but Harsh wants to see his both kids marriage.  Haldi and Mehandi ceremony were held on the same day due to lack of time.

At day Sandhir's Haldi ritual is going on.A transparent curtain hang between Sandhir.Ladies from society and relation apply Haldi on Sandhir.Randhir was hell irritate due to sticky paste n the way aunties touch him intentionally(😉naughty aunty).Harsh and Parth were enjoying the scenario.On the other hand blush is not leaving Sanyukta's face.A single thought of him near her do summer sault in her stomach.Day after tomorrow is the big day when she is going to get her love but half.

At night...

The mehandi ceremony starts at night.Some girls is applying mehandi on Sanyukta's palms and feet but someone is fuming in anger looking at her smily face,its Randhir.After some time the ritual get over.Everybody is having dinner but Sanyukta is helpless,the henna is still wet and shez damm hungry.Harsh see her tensed face and an idea stuck his mind,he smirk inwards.

H-rd..Rd come down.

Rd-now what Dad as far as I know the ritual got over.

H-you have to feed Sanyukta.

Rd-uske bhi haath hai,kha sakti hai wo.

H-Mr. Intelligent can'nt you see that uske hatho mehandi lagi hui hai kaise khayegi wo...its your duty to feed her..now she is hungry.

Randhir greets his teeth but he has no other option except to obey his dad.He took the plate and goes near Sanyukta she quickly look down not able to meet his red eyes.

Rd-bahut khushi mil rahi hai na mujhe iss tarah helpless dwkhkar.

S-I am sorry Randhir its dad's wish..you go I can manage.

Rd-yaa right uske baad dad will scold me that I did'nt feed his dearest daughter...now open your mouth without uttering a word till I finish feeding you.

flashback..
''Sanyukta its almost two and tumne morning se ek cup coffee bhi ni pe hai..eat something first work baad m bhi hota rahega but bhukhe rehne se tumhari health jarror effect hogi''Says Randhir who stood there with two plates.