Chapter Three:The End Is Near.

Dudes, I think I'll start titling the chapters, don't worry guys I might not be really good at writing amazing book but I'm not an idiot I think I'll eventually get the hang of this.

After bouncing on the couch, I went upstairs and slept till the next day.wierd right? yeah well that's me, the complete wierdo who is still trying to figure out how I managed to get friends.

***********
*alarm clock rings*

I groan and throw my alarm clock out the window.bullseye. I'll buy another one.I got up, took a shower, a cold one.You're probably wondering why would she take a cold shower when it's so cold.Well, I don't like hot water, in tea, coffee, or anything else– oh but I love it when it's hot chocolate, I mean who doesn't love hot chocolate?
As I was saying, I got dressed for school, grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

"He's mine"A voice said.

When did they get here?

"No, he's mine"Said another.

I walked into the living room to find Angel and Sarah fighting over something, or in this case, someone.Again.

"What is it ?" I asked looking at Angel who is on top, and then at Sarah who is under Angel.Her parents need to change her name – I mean she's nothing related to her name, in fact she's like the devil.Well only when she's mad but either way, she's still violent.

"Kitten can you please tell Sarah that Dylan O'Brien is mine, we're even engaged".Well that's not really true 'cause she has never met him, ever.

"Stop lying you butt face, he would never cheat on me.Especially not for someone like you"Sarah said and Angel just scoffed and said"Whatever".

Well at least now I know why they'd want to be friends with me, I'm delightful.

******************************

We got to school at 7 am.Early,  I know.You might be wondering what we're doing here this early, well...... we're here to have an early start thanks to me,  you're welcome.

I don't like school, I just wanted to know how it feels to be early to school, and maybe do a little renovation in the principals office but I know Bella won't let me 'cause I might get in trouble.

I swear, sometimes it's like she's my mother,  and my mother's mean.

We walk into the school only to find a group of boys laughing and talking...... well so much for an early start, if they're here that means we're late.I knew I should have come when it was still dark.At least then I'd be the first person here why–

"Why the hell are they here so early?"Bella said, snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

" Yeah Kat,  you said we'd be the first to get here"Sarah added.

"Well I didn't expect anyone else now did I?" I said.

"Let's just go"Angel said in a bored tone.

"Maybe we should say hi"Sarah suggested.

"Yes Sarah, we should say hi to complete strangers"I replied sarcastically.

"That's how you make friends, duh". I roll my eyes."So are we going in or......".

"Let's get inside" Angel said then we nodded our heads in agreement and went in.

"Hey guys can we go shopping after school?" Bella asked

"Yeah, I'm up for it"Angel replied and Sarah nodded in agreement.

"Yeah sure,whatever"I said not really paying attention.