Chapter Two

Katherine's POV

Where the hell am I.Oh no am I, like, dead.Let me check–
"Ouch".At least now I know that  I'm not dead.I could really go for some m&ms right now, I have a major headache.

" Oh, you're awake".The redhead in white said.

Im not dead so.....she can't be an angel.Or can she, hmmmm.I might be in the nurses office.

"What's your name dear". She said.

" It's Katherine Carter".I need those m&ms.

"Um, can I get to class now?"

"Sure here's your slip". I said thanks and left.Hold the phone, how did I get to the nurses office?The last thing I remember is a purple unicorn–wait I saw that last night, so if it's not him and it's not rudolf, whoever that is...then it must be that boy.Oh well.

I decided to skip class, I already missed two, I'll just wait till it's lunch so I don't have to wait to eat my precious m&ms.Maybe I'll go outside...oh shit does he have to be everywhere?I met him just yesterday and he's already made my life hell and how is he even popular when he just got here?
Ring.Saved by the bell.

I guess I'll just go to the cafeteria.
I walked over to my table to sit with my friends only to find them arguing.

"Damon is hotter". Angel said.

" No Stefan is" Sarah said.

"No Jeremy is" Bella said.

"Hey guys" I said sitting and taking out my nutella sandwich,  I would prefer m&ms nut it hasn't been created.yet

"Katherine"Bella said turning to me."Who do you think is cuter Stefan,  Damon or Jeremy ?"

" Well,I'm fine thanks for asking".I said sarcastically.

They just rolled their eyes."Don't be so sarcastic Kat, just answer the question " Sarah said.

" Well I think it's Jeremy if I must answer".I said taking a bite of my sandwich,  which by the way is amazing but not as good as m&ms.Just saying.

"Aww". Sarah and Angel said simultaneously.

" Yay, you see this is why I love you".Bella said putting her arm on my shoulder.

"And here I was thinking that it was because of my charming personality". I said causing her to roll her eyes.

" So where were you Kat?"Angel asked causing the rest to turn and look at me expectantly. Oh gosh I don't know how to answer so I'll just say the first thing on my mind.

"In the place". The place was where we all met,well I met Bebe there first, then two months later we met Sarah and Angie there since they were sisters.Its a tree that has a branch shaped like a heart, wierd right? Anyway, we were all attracted by the heart shaped branch and we've been besties ever since.

" Oh okay".She said knowing what I was talking about.

The rest of the day was boring,so we all decided to meet at my house later to hang out.

************
"I'm home". I yelled knowing that no one would be home, or so I thought.

" Hey Kat" Chloe said.

"Wait if you're here then where's the rest?" I said not bothering to greet her back.

"Hello to you too" She said causing me to roll my eyes."Well if you must know, Ty's staying at a friend's house for the nigh and so are the rest, even me, and mom's on a business trip so you'll be home alone for the night I guess ".She said and shrugged as if it's not a big deal.It is, and I know you're asking why, well I hate being alone at home, considering what I've seen in horror movies.I blame Ty for making me watch them when we were little and home alone,but I still watch them even if it scares me shitless but there's no way I'm telling anyone that.