Chapter Six:Hot Chocolate.

I woke up from my beautiful dream, the wierdest thing was that Aidan was there, this week I just can't stop thinking about him, especially after yesterday.It is like, he's always there when I need him, he's superman.Don't tell him though, his ego is already big enough for the whole of Europe to live in.

I got up and went to the bathroom,  then I realised, today's Halloween. Yes.I couldn't have picked a better day to wake up early.I dressed in a red top, black ripped shorts, a beanie, and black ankle boots, I put on a little make up.

I took my stuff and went down stairs, I need to get a gift for Angel.Angel was born on Halloween, yet another reason her parents shouldn't call her Angel,  I guess you can say that she's one of those unlucky people that have to share their birthday with a holiday, but she doesn't deem bothered, she likes it , she says it's a cool holiday, plus, she uses it as an excuse for her attitude.

Tyler, Cece, Chloe and Nick were downstairs,  I guess Jayden's at school.

"Hey guys" A chorus of  'hi's'  replied to my greeting.

"I'm off to school" I informed.

"Say hi to Sarah for me" Nick said, he has this crush on Sarah, it's cute.

"Okay" I replied.

"Ask her if she'll go out with me" He continued,  grinning sheepishly.

Did I say cute, I meant wierd, really wierd.

"Okay" I said slowly.

********************************************************************"*********************

I got to school, my school is probably the shittiest school ever.There aren't any decorations, it is almost Halloween people,  at least pretend to like it.

I see my friends standing by my locker, they must be looking for me.

"Hey guys" They turned to glare at me, Bella showed me a picture, it was a picture of Aidan carrying me, I don't see the– oh......

"Explain" Angel ordered.

"Yeah, why is Aidan hot ass Jacob carrying you?"" So that's his last name.......

"How do you even know if it's me? the face of the girl isn't even clear" I pointed out.

"Oh really,  then how come she's wearing the exact same thing you were wearing when you took this selfie?" Sarah stepped forward and showed me the picture I took last night.

"That doesn't prove anything, she might have been wearing the same thing" I lied.

"Then what about this picture he took of you sleeping on his back?" Angel showed me the picture, this one was clear.

"Oh" was all I could say.

"Look at this" Bella showed me.

"Couple goals? seriously" They looked over my shoulder and I felt an arm snake around my waist, I immediately knew who it was.

"Hey kitty kat" Aidan whispered in my ear, his hot breath fanning my face.

I rolled my eyes to cover up the blush that crept up my cheeks.

"What do you want Aidan?" I said, not bothering to try to wriggle out of his hold.

"Aw babe, it hurts me to see you upset" he cooed, I glared at him.

"This is all your fault babe" I shot back, scowling.

"Babe?" I forgot all about them.
Bella elbowed Angel, she scowled back.