Chapter Eight:I Know What Knocking Is.

Hey, please tell me if you're enjoying this book, be truthful.... Oh who am I kidding tell me lies, I'm very sensitive.

That was a lie too, just tell me what you think of the book so far.

Enjoy......

I slide a stainless steel cup I took from the desk on the bars of the cell.Hunter sits at a corner looking at the drawings on the wall of the jail cell.

I would be doing that too but this is a once in a life time opportunity,  I can't just waste it.

"Alright guys, you get one phone call" I grabbed the phone.

"I'm hungry, do you think I should call the chicken shack?" I was about to dail the number, but.... Hunter took it from me.

Hunter sighs deeply,then starts to  dail a number.

I know that I annoy him sometimes but he doesn't show it.I try to not act the way I do but it doesn't work, I can't stop being silly.

"Here" he hands me the phone, I swallow hard, knowing exactly what would happen next.

I put the phone on my ear "Where the hell are you, and why isn't your phone ringing?"

"My phone died,and we're at....a, um......police station" I heard something breaking.

"Why?" He simply asks.

This story is really going to set him off.

"Funny story, well I kinda' sorta' got in an argument and in the process called him a liar" I nervously chuckled.

Jayden groaned "Do I have to pick you up tonight, can't I leave you till tomorrow?"

"No, the police officer's​ sick of me, he can't handle my wonderful company" the man snorts.He stood up and took the phone from me.

"Look boy, either you pick her up tonight, or tomorrow you pick her up at a mental hospital, I can't handle this wack job".

How dare he?

He should at least drop me there with some chocolate,  preferably,  M&Ms.And wack job, really?
I'm standing right here dude.

The officer nods " I don't really care, this girl is seriously weird."

I prefer the term, special.

Twenty minutes later......

"I can't believe you got arrested, and who gave you permission?"

Jayden,  Tyler, Hunter, Chloe, Nick and I were in the living room, CeCe's asleep.

"Dude I thought you said you'd cover for me" I hit Nick on his chest, he was on my left and Tyler was on my right.

"I said I'd cover for you, I never said I'd do a good job" he said, I rolled my eyes in response.

"Shut up Nick, I'm yelling at Kat, so where were we?" He scolded.

"You were yelling at me" I reminded him.

"Yes I was, you shouldn't go out– especially not on a date– without telling me" he scolded.

"I'm sorry dad, I'll never do it again" I said.

"I'm way too young to be a father, and don't make empty promises, from now on, either Tyler or one of his friends or your friends have to go everywhere you go to prevent you from doing anything stupid " Tyler groans in frustration.

"See what you did, why do you always have to be crazy?" He turns to me.

"I prefer the term: unique " I said.
He just rolled his eyes.