Chapter Four: Not The Worst Deal Ever.

We found the M&Ms, we shopped and after that, they dropped me off.Jayden's home, yay.I walked into the house find the lights switched off, he's supposed to be home.

"I've been expecting you". He said, turning the chair and holding Quinn, my husky, while stroking her.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes, go get ready, we're going out".

"What, why?"I don't like this at all.

"It's time, this is the favour" He said getting up.

"I knew I couldn't trust you, so where are we going?" I asked suspiciously.

"I'll tell you when we get there"he replied walking into the kitchen.

"No fair, why won't you tell?" I whined pouting.

"It's a surprise" That caught my attention even more.

"Yay, I love surprises, pinky promise?" I stuck out my pinky, he rolled his eyes but did the same.

"I promise".I clapped my hands, jumping and squealing.

"Sometimes I swear you act like
the youngest" He muttered as sat back down.I walked upstairs and changed into a red dress with black pocadots, a pair of black flats, a red bow and a gold chain.I put on a little more makeup and added red lipstick, and went downstairs.

"You look like Minnie" My brother said after scanning me.

"Ew, no way" I don't like Minnie (no offence Minnie lovers).

"Let me finish, you look like Minnie but you still look pretty" He said something else but I couldn't hear him.

"Let's go" He walked out the door.This gonna' be a long night.

******************************

When we got inside and took out seats, it was weird 'cause we say at a booth.

I had a bad feeling, so I decided to ask a question.

"Um......Jay" he look up from his phone"Why are we at a booth?"

"We're here because of our dates" Oh that makes sense– wait, what?

"Our dates?" I rose my eyebrows.

"This is the favour, don't worry I've met her brother, he's alright" His face lit up.

"They're here" I followed his gaze and it landed on Adam, he saw me too.

"Adam?"

"Harley?" We both said at the same time.

"My name is not Adam, it's Aiden,Ai-den"He spelt out, I rolled my eyes.

"My name is not Harley, it's Katherine,  Kath-e-rine" I shot back, mimicking his tone.

"You guys have met?" The girl by his side said.I just noticed her, she looks exactly like Ada– I mean Aiden, she has his eyes, his and his hair but, y'know, she's a girl.

"She's the reason the police came to our house talking shit".

"The police?" Jay asked"What did she do?"

"She vandalized someone's house and car".

"Yeah, that was fun" They looked at me like I said I'm giving up chocolate.

"What is wrong with you?" Aiden asked.

I shrugged "Everything".He pinched the skin between his eyes while shaking his head.

"The police didn't come to our house" Jayden spoke.

"The neighbors said they saw me, so they took a picture" Aiden explained"She got lucky"He finished, looking at me.