Chapter Seven:Ain't Calling You A Truther.

I wakeup and the sun starts to attack me, it's almost like it's trying to say, wakeup bitch and suffer the pain of your hangover.

I can't remember anything from last night, but I have a feeling in my gut that I won't want to remember anything either.
I think I may have done something embarrassing, and that's why my body feels weird.

Standing up from my bed, and walking out of my room, then down the stairs wearing the hoodie still.

"Oh no, time for bitchzilla again"
Chloe said, she wasn't wrong though, I can be mean when I have a hangover but who isn't, so you can't blame me.

"Shut up, you're too loud" I held my head.

"Yes grandma" Nick said and rolls his eyes then the door bell rings.

"Kat go get the door" Jayden yelled.

"Ugh, why can't my own family pity me, I'm suffering here" I said as I walked to the door, they snickered.

"What?" I growled as I opened the door.

"Hey" Aidan breathed out, I looked over his shoulder and saw Zach and Hunter holding my brother. Memories of what happened last night flash in my mind.

"His room is the orange door on the right, upstairs" they nodded and took him upstairs,  leaving me and Aidan behind.

"Can I come in?" He asked, I moved without a word.

I don't know what to say to him, not after what happened yesterday​, he walked in and sat down.

"Who are you, are you Kat boyfriend?" His eyes widened at Cece's question,  he looked at me, she never took her eyes off him as she blinked.

"Um......er n-no, we're j-just friends." He stuttered, I watched, in amusement as he stuttered.

I know I should say something or even be shocked but I'm not, and it feels weird.

But then again, I am weird so this whole situation doesn't affect me.

Serves him right...... I think

"Aw, I was hoping you'd say yes, oh well, so.... Do you wanna' play dolls with me?" She asked him with her puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." he sat on the floor and played with her, I was surprised 'cause she normally doesn't talk to people she just met, but hey, there's a first for everything.

I watch as they played, she was explaining everything to him, when he made a mistake she would scold as though she is his mother, it was quite amusing.

Hunter and Zach came downstairs,  I wondered why Tyler didn't sleeping one of their houses', so I asked.

"Hey guys?" They stopped what they were doing and faced me.

"Couldn't Ty have spent the night in one of your houses'?" I asked, playing with my fingers, I don't know why though.

"Well, the party ended at 3, then we went for a swim around 4:59, went into a club at 5:00, stayed till 7:00, and we got here at 7:40" Hunter explained.

"He's sure to get a killer hangover by the time he wakes up" I'm probably the worse sister ever,other sisters would be like 'I hope my brother's alright' but not me, he once spiked my drink and I had a massive headache for two days.

So no, I'm not worried, infact, I feel like laughing,but I won't, at least not in front of his friends, he is my twin, I'm supposed to feel sorry.

Oh well.

I feel someone touch me and I shiver at the person's touch.

"Kat?" I looked up to see Hunter looking at me.