Sold // Harry Styles

Meredith pulls at my hair with the brush causing me to yelp out in pain

"Oh don't be just a wuss" She scowls, i just roll my eyes. I cant believe this is happening.. I mean, i know that David and Meredith hate me but i never in a million years thought they would go to this much trouble to get rid of me? i mean c'mon, who sells their child as a sex slave, to perverted and horny men that are probably 75 or something! ugh. 

After brushing my hair, she reaches over to the old wooden cupboard to grab some make-up

"This is going to be hard, make-up wont be enough to cover up this ugliness" She snickers

"Mmm, how is it you do it then? since everybody says we look alike" I sass back, she shoots me a death glare and not so lightly applies some foundation and blush, after that's done she puts on eye shadow, a lot might i add and maybe even more mascara and eyeliner. . 

I look like a slut.. but i guess that what i am now, I'm a prostitute..

I shudder at the thought

"Now for the clothes" Meredith reaches into the closet and brings out, black and red, lacy lingerie my mouth falls wide open. She has to be joking! there's absolutely no way I'm wearing that on stage in front of a crowd of men!

"Nope, your a slut, so you need to look like one too" did i say that out loud? oops. Smirking she hands- more like shoves the disgusting outfit into my arms, shooing me away i walk into my small room and start undressing, i unwillingly change into the "clothes" then put on the heels she also gave me and walk out, feeling very uncomfortable

"I don't even know why were selling you as a sex slave- noboy's going to buy you anyway" she laughs then grabs me by the arm and pulls me down the old creaking stairs to the front door, john already waiting there. As soon as he sees me, his eyes rake up and down my body, licking his lips he leads us to the car waiting out front. 

Well this is going to be one hell of a car ride...

(So tell me what you think if you liked it or didn't like it? vote, comment. oh and sorry its short.. just want to see if anybody likes it)