twenty one

•Kayla•

Sam and I have been spending the night at each others house more and more often. Last night I spent the night at his house. I heard some moment in the bathroom and immediately woke up squinting my eyes at the bright lights.

"Hey babe." Sam said putting on his jacket.

"Hey." I said back sitting up.

"You sure you don't want to go to the movies with Madison, Gilinsky, and I?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Okay, I'll be back at 4:30." He said kissing me before leaving the room. I jus laid back down.

+

•Sammy•

I sat down in the crowded movie theater saving 3 seats. Gilinsky, Madison, and Madison's friend. I don't know who it is I just know she is coming. 

I pulled out my phone going on twitter for a bit when I saw Jack and Madison behind him followed by the one and only...Stassie. Fuck.

"I'm sorry." G mouthed as Stassie sat next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I said kinda rudely.

"I can't come to the movies with my friend and her boyfriend?" Stassie asked innocently. I rolled my eyes as the movie started.

+

In the middle of the movie Stassie glided her hand over mine and I immediately moved it still watching the movie.

"Sammy..." Stassie whispered in my ear and I ignored her.

"Daddy...?" She whispered making me angry.

I looked at her really wanting to slap her..but that would start a seen.

"Cut it out." I whispered yelled thru my teeth.

I focused on the movie till Stassie took her hand and moved my faces toward hers.

" I'm done." I said standing up and walking out the theater which really sucked cause I actually wanted to see that movie.