•36•

~Gilinsky~
Madison and I pulled up to the hospital and she already had the car door open and the car wasn't stopped.

"Mad slow down." I yelled as she jumped out of the car and ran into the building. I pulled the keys out of the ignition as all the lit up lights in the car dimmed down.I ran into the building and saw madison was talking to the lady at the front desk.

"madison beer." mad said as i came up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my head on her shoulder.

"are you related to miss tristan?" the receptionist asked.

"one of her best friends." madison said as the receptionist scribble down her name on a piece of paper.

"and who is this?" she asked pointing towards me.

"jack gilinsky." i answered. "im her boyfriend." i said referring to madison. sh scribbled my name onto the clipboard as well.

"so right now miss tristan is in surgery. i think she should be out in a good hour, hour and a half." the receptionist said handing us back our ids and giving us the visitor sticker.

madison and i sat own in the lobby waitig, waiting, and waiting.

+

its been an hour and a half of just waiting in the lobby. madison had fallen asleep on my lap.

"babe, im gonna go call sam alight ill be right back." i said as she nodded with her eyes still closed.

i got up and walked outside dialing sams number.

"sam where are you?" i asked

"sorry, they have to keep me here as a witness or some shit." sam said into the phone.

"what happened? why is she in the hospital? why does she need surgery?" i asked

the other line went silent.

"sam." i spoke

i heard my phone go off signaling i got a text from sam

i put sam on speaker then tapped on the photos he had sent.

"this kid named terrance kidnapped her, rapped her, beat her, burnt her with a cigarette, then shot her." sam said and i knew her was about to cry.

i stood there staring at the photos stunned. the hickeys, the beatings, the belt marks.

"who is this terrance?" i said growing angry.