•69•

~Nate~

I stare at the text from Kayla for a minute.

Why was she asking where I was?

I think about it for a minute then just ignore it.

~Kayla~

I run downstairs grabbing my car keys.

"Can u watch Ryan for a few minutes?" I said trying not to give the hint that I was irritated.

"Where are you going and why do you look like your gonna snap someone's head off." Sam said standing up from the couch and taking Ryan from me.

"What are you talking about?" I lie. "I'm completely fine."

"Why are you lying to me?" He asked again as my eyes narrowed.

"Fine. I'm going to Nate's house to beat his fucking ass for cheating on your little sister with my sister." (an//Jayla is Sam's half sister)

"He did what?!" Sam's voice boomed through out the house making me flinch.

He snatched the keys from me and stormed out the house. I followed.

~Nate~

"Ugh" I groaned as I missed the shot in NBA 2k. I heard the doorbell ring. I paused the game standing up as the doorbell rang again.

"Okay, okay I'm coming." I said as I unlocked the door opening it.

Immediately I was shoved to the ground by Sam.

"What the hell did you do to my fucking sister!?" He yelled through this teeth.

Shit...

"Bro I swear I didn't mean to hurt her." I said scooting away and finally standing up.

"So the what were you thinking when you cheated on her with Kristina?" He yelled.

"I'm sorry!"

"Why are you apologizing to me? Were you drunk?" Sam asked.

I shook my head no.

"Were you high?" Sam said a little bit louder.

I shook my head no.

"What the fuck?!" Sam yelled turning around and smashing a vase.

I guess Kayla heard the vase smash and came through the front door.

"When you came and asked me for permission to date Jayla I thought you chanced I thought 'he must have surly changed cause he came to me for permission'. I thought you were gonna be the one to protect her not the one to break heart. I thought I was gonna get to say 'oh yea my bestfriend married my little sister.' " Sam paused for a minute then scoffed.

"I thought, I thought, I thought. You know now that I think about, you not only played my sister, but you played me too." Sam said before turning his back to me and walking out the door to his car.

Kayla walked up to me looking straight  into my eyes. Then she raised her hand and a sting sensation went through my cheek.

"That's for cheating on my bestfriend."

She kneed me in the stomach making me hold my stomach and gasp for air.

"That's for breaking her heart."

Then she kneed me in the balls making me crouch over more and fall to the ground.

"And that for fucking my sister." She said before turning on her heals and walking to the door.

She scoffed. "I hope you get std." is all she said before the front door slammed shut.

Author's note❤️ (plz read⬇️)
Omg guys we hit 26k 😲. I'm shook. I didn't at all think this book would go anywhere at all. I just wrote it for my entertainment but I am so great full for so many readers. I feel Iike doing a Q&A soon. Idk comment on the dot if you think I should do a Q&A.

(vote,comment,& share) 590words